Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

From what I've heard the hard modes are positively ridic.

But then there was that dude who somehow got a GM item that automatically killed everything and took his guild through Ulduar that way. Lulz.

I just randomly got the battleground Achievement 'Damage Control' while running ramps O.o

Edited by Slim12

I demand screenshots of Mimiron hardmode when you get to it. DO NOT PUSH! :B

I doubt we'll be going for Mimiron hardmode just yet, we have issues already with people dying to stupid stuff like the rockets, spin up, and mines(yea the mines that are stationary, people act as if they jump out and attack you). What I do know is that we are going to work on hardmode Leviathan(with all 4 towers), Iron Council, Thorim, and Freya. Thorim's hard mode is really easy and Freya's is basically Sartharion 3D all over again. Leviathan is all about kiting and we are pro at that so he should go down easy. I don't know about Iron Council, the raid damage required for P3 is insane but we will see. We've already cleared everything this week without doing much for hard modes a few attempts here and there but we are going to push hard for them next week, inc 400g repair bill each night dry.gif

x_X You people are insane. I haven't even been in Ulduar yet.

Finally got myself into Ulduar tonight, cleared the siege area. Ignis apparently loves beef stew, because I got dunked six times.

On the plus side however, I walked out with [Relentless Edge]. ^^

Avenging Wrath would be so much better if it worked as a flying mount.

Apparently, I am a ninja.

The mace in heroic Nexus dropped. The paladin rolled need. I rolled need (on mai shaman). Since... it was an upgrade.

So I won. OBVIOUSLY I am a ninja.

The paladin is trying to get me kicked out of my guild. Lawwwwwlll. xd.png

Apparently, I am a ninja.

The mace in heroic Nexus dropped. The paladin rolled need. I rolled need (on mai shaman). Since... it was an upgrade.

So I won. OBVIOUSLY I am a ninja.

The paladin is trying to get me kicked out of my guild. Lawwwwwlll. xd.png

What kind of paladin? That mace isn't so great for paladins imo, even holy ones.

It'spatchdayit'spatchdayit'spatchday. <333

HAI 3.1.2! Argent hippogryph plz.

OH MY GOD I CAN USE DISENGAGE MORE NOW THAT IT HAS LESS COOLDOWN.

Wat

never played WOW. dont want to pay every month happy.gif i like rpg's!!! elder scrolls, might and magic and stuff. and baldurs gate, dark alliance (not sure if that counts as an rpg tho) rolleyes.gif

never played WOW. dont want to pay every month happy.gif i like rpg's!!! elder scrolls, might and magic and stuff. and baldurs gate, dark alliance (not sure if that counts as an rpg tho) rolleyes.gif

WoW is an RPG. And no matter what, you pay to play, anything and everything.

I hate the excuse "I don't wanna pay to play!!!". It's a whiny excuse.

Eeeeee~

user posted image

I also got a mechanopeep.

user posted image

Problem with the argent hippogryph: it's just as stupid as its cousin when it comes to landing.

I could have sworn they were fixing that. I thought MMO champ had shots up of a landed hippogryph a while ago. I remember because everyone in the comments was like, "FREAKIN' FINALLY."

Huh. Weird.

I'm getting awful lag due to this new patch, as is my whole battlegroup.

:3 I just got one of those cute little Talbuk ground mounts that you get for exalted with Kurenai.

.. I need to stop having ADHD and go quest but it was like

OH DO WANT!

I'm getting awful lag due to this new patch, as is my whole battlegroup.

I've heard it has to do with wintergrasp. They've always had these kinds of problems with that area. (I remember that one week you couldn't raid because every time WG was won the whole server went down. Then the server came back up clean and WG was default won in 15 minutes, thus shutting the server down again.) They should have just made it instanced like a BG or something.

Anywho it should go away soon. They shut off WG and are probably working on it.

I think it has something to do with the armour changy thingy (can't remember what it's called.) Because I turned that off, and was able to read my mail!

But apparently WG is really bad too.

I'm not even mentioning the fact I can't get into any instances without a 20 minute wait because of the stupid 'too many instances running ' message.

I dunno what to do. ;_;

Buy two pets from the argent tournament and sell them for 2000ish G each..

OR

Get the purple dead pony of purpleness.

I have one hundred Champion Seals.