Alec

WoW - World of Warcraft

You should have already downloaded it a few weeks ago, remember? It was about 5gigs big.

Eh, I did download the background stuff... Thought that wasn't the whole thing, though.

< --- Noob at downloadingness. sad.gif

cant decide what to spec my dk :[

priest will be shadow (only 62 atm)

rogue (who is 66).. I might finally go mut on him

need to completely redo my ui too

I can't wait till I get the patch downloaded at mah mom's house...

I wanna test out the new huntard stuff.

Also, I wanna get the sea turtle mount....

Edited by Happyface11111

PATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCHPATCH

YAY!

I still use the classic UI :L

Edited by Slim12

When I downloaded the patch finally, and the realms came back up, I was like, YAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYYAYAYYA Went to ulduar, was like YAYAYAYAYYAYAY

I ONLY DISCONNECTED TWICE IN ULDUAR

AND I EPICALLY FAIL AT THE PILOTING OF A DEMOLISHER WHEN RUNNING FROM FLAME LEVIATHAN

AND

AND

AND

The mobs after Flame Leviathan owned us. ._.

So, after the servers came up around 9pm last night. My guild took about 15min to get ready for Uludar(doing talents, new glyphs ect). We zone in and kill Flame Leviathan and Razorscale within 30min and spend the next hour wiping to a bugged Igins and the Deconstructer before getting kicked out of the instance and are unable to zone in to any instance for the rest of the night.

Here we are again, at the Deconstructer, with everyone in the raid dead but our MT with the entire instance lagged out so that we cant even release if we wanted to. And we are going on 1 hour that its been like this. I love that we have a new zone to raid, but I would like to actually play dry.gif

I love that it says I didn't put points in a talent, but I did, so it says I don't have Black Arrow...

But I do. xd.png

Same with my shaman.

Talent Tree: U CANT DUAL WHEELD

Me: Oyea? /lava lash

Talent Tree: stfu u r lie omfg reportteed

Ah yes, the new patch is golden.

As with every patch, they break down all my addons, but I got this bug caused by my addons that I have never encountered before: I can't see my own whispers. Everytime when I do a /w or /r, I get the message that one of my addons bugged out... As a result, I can't see outgoing whispers, but I can see incoming whispers... Kinda annoying when you keep forgetting what you said, 5 seconds ago... dry.gif

But the new mounts and pets are great!

Yay Crusader Strike!

Nay silithid quests in Tanananaris!

I only dread when Tourguide says "Un'goro Crater" D:

I've already had to do searing gorge, which was OK, as I didn't ghostiefall into the Slag Pit. O, and I got lots of mithril/darkiron and a bit of thorium.

In case you didn't know, I hated Searing Gorge on my hunter for that very reason.

Edited by Slim12

Emalon is a huge jerk.

That is all.

Well, my server was just closes for maintenence by blizzard because of all the bugs :/.

Oh god, don't start about the bugs... if it ain't bad enough that I actually encounter them in WoW, my pall keeps whining all day long about the bugs in WoW.

I hope that there will be a hotfix for atleast 90% of all the bugs soon.

Means that Blizzard is working on the buggs.

In the meantime, I'm really doubting wich spec I should take... I'm doubting between markmanship and Survival. But I'm thinking of sticking to Markmanship.

Not sure what my off-spec will be.

Weirdest bugs I've encountered so far include people dinging their Fool For Love achievements two months late, randomly losing the latter half of my feral points on my secondary spec, and Champion of the Frozen Wastes strangely omitting heroic Mal'Ganis. I have Northrend Dungeon Hero. o_O

Edited by Lythiaren

WoW is not that fun. Warcraft have lost the touch. Warcraft 1-2 was good but 3... uh.. Rohan Blood Feud is better than WoW (though it has some similar things as WoW), but still better. Try it.

WoW is not that fun. Warcraft have lost the touch. Warcraft 1-2 was good but 3... uh.. Rohan Blood Feud is better than WoW (though it has some similar things as WoW), but still better. Try it.

That's your personal opinion.

Weirdest bugs I've encountered so far include people dinging their Fool For Love achievements two months late

That's not a bug. Blizzard changed one of the required achievements. You only need 6 out of 8 candies for the 'Be Mine' achievement. A lot of people already had all the other achievements, but often lacked one or two candies for the Be Mine achievement. They changed that in the last patch, meaning that a whole lot of people got the Fool For Love achievement.

@Pic; Since when do we have plastic surgeory in WoW?