Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

So BBS is going to be for the PSP? I would look it up but I don't want spoilers.

But Shadow isn't lucky? T.T Shadow also has PSP and is getting BBS.

Though Fortune's PSP might be awesomer then mine. Mine is a silver(T.T) 2000. Yours?

OMG! KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!!

-breathes-

Sorry 'bout that... I'm kind of...addicted... I love Kingdom Hearts and it's actually become a huge part of my life, which is kind of sad... I don't think a day goes by that I don't talk or think about it...

My friends and I are Organization XIII roleplayers (with me being Xemnas, even though I'm much more partial to Marluxia now... I'm too pale to be Xemnas!!! ;-wink.gif and we're hoping to actually get into cosplaying them soon...

Ooh, new thread stalker KH fan!

I might be able to say the same for some other things.. like my game and stuff. >3

OH COSPLAY! If you do, will you be posting pictures? :3

we will most certainly be posting any pictures we get taken! I'm hoping that, if we can all get our costumes and everything soon enough (unlikely, but who knows) that we can have an Organization XIII pool party photo shoot or something... No swimming in costume, though... Unless our costumes actually are swimming appropriate... Ooh, why didn't I think sooner! We can do them in what they would wear to the beach/a pool!!! I was thinking of them in the pretty black cloaks... Swimming clothes would be so much easier...

That sounds so fun. xd.png

Are you going to do alternate/Twilight Town costumes not for swimming by any chance? Having all the Org in the same coat gets boring after a while.. although of course the Org in bathing suits is always nice.. *shot*

OMGSQUEENEWFELLOWOBSESSOR *glomps*

I would come cosplay witchu if I could. D: I wanna cosplay rly rly good one day.

Agreeness with Shadow that you'll probably want two outfits for each person, the cloak and then street clothes in the KHverse style.

I love fake 'Twilight Town' Org costumes. So much more creative and awesome then the originals. :3

I bet you'd be sweet at cosplaying Nix. I'd like to try.. but I'm poor and bad at sewing. Those things do not add up to a good cosplayer. I might be able to do Aerith or some one similar. I can't really use my real hair, too short to do anything with, too frizzy if it gets longer. I like it a lot short though. :3

Lolrandomlongpost.

I wish I could but I probably would be horrible at it TT^TT (cosplaying)

we're almost definitely going to do more than one costume for each character... I agree that the same thing gets boring after a while...

and lol Shadow, Organization XIII in bathing suits? Sounds... interesting... (which is why it must be done now!!!)

Oh Nix, I wish you could! We need more people... So far, we've got a Xemnas (me, although I wouldn't mind giving that up for Marluxia... He's my favourite) Luxord, Vexen, Lexaeus, and Demyx... and that's it... ;-; my group of friends fails...

We used to have an Axel, but I'm not really sure where she and I stand on friendship terms and whatnot anymore... Plus, she was never really committed to cosplaying, anyway...

What's humourous is that the girl playing our Demyx, my ex-girlfriend, is TERRIFIED of water...

I need a cosplay teacher. NOW THAT would be funny. Hmm I wonder. Is there perhaps a quiz for which orginization thirteen member are you? I would take it.

there's definitely one. I'm sure I've seen it somewhere... but, yeah, there's gotta be one...

EDIT: Found one. http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/new/darkss4gog...-you-most-like/

I'm taking it now...

EDIT 2: I got Xaldin! It was a tie between him and Demyx, and I chose the answer that gave me Xaldin as a result... but I was almost Demyx!!! (If only there were a question about loving water in there... I would have definitely been Demyx!)

Edited by nekoinu525

You Scored as XaldinXaldin (ã?¶ã?«ã??ã?£ã?³, Zarudin?), the "Whirlwind Lancer", wields six lances, and uses the element of wind. He also controls the Dragoon Nobodies who all wield spears much like his own.

Xaldin83%

Xemnas67%

Xigbar67%

Axel67%

Demyx67%

Marluxia50%

Luxord50%

Zexion50%

Roxas50%

Saïx50%

Larxene33%

Lexaeus33%

Vexen33%

I wish to become hole and to be like a god.

I seem to not taking things seriously often makin jokes.

^These make me laugh.

I got Demyx. Which is pretty correct, I'm a procrastinator and lazy. I'm not that great at fighting. I'm not that muscular.

Next is Luxord, which is also about right.

Not at all Marl or Lex.

Edited by Shaddowwarrior

You Scored as ZexionYou are Zexion. Not much is known about this man, member number 6. He always avoids confrontations, and gets others to do his dirty work for him. Not even his fellow Organization members know much more thanm that about him.

Zexion89%

Axel83%

Larxene83%

Demyx78%

Roxas67%

Marluxia56%

Xigbar56%

Saix50%

Xaldin50%

Luxord39%

Vexen33%

Lexaeus33%

Xemnas33%

-tacklehug- Shadow!!! We're the same person!!! That's soooo cool!!!!! ((I'm way too hyper because I've had an entire 20 oz bottle of Mountain Dew today... Those things usually last me days, but I drank it all today and now I'm really really really hyper!!! Not to mention my natural hyperactiveness... This is not the best state for me to be in, because now I am going to go insane for lack of stimulation... Maybe not... I just found a way to entertain myself...))

EDIT: I don't know if I mentioned it, but Demyx is the closest Org. XIII member to my personality... So, yeah, I do approve of that quiz! Now, to continue entertaining myself using the text and arrow keys!

Edited by nekoinu525

Vexen on the second, Saix tied with Xaldin on the first.

Me lieky Saix.

I'm definitely a cryo.

I was an uber loyal SiC.

Not outgoing at all.

About right.

@nekoinu: I couldn't be Axel. He'sso****ingskinny. F/18/brunette/blue eyes...Larx? I can play sadist if I've got the costume, though I'm really not.

/would totally spend the entire time playing with the antennae on the wigs

lol, Nix, Axel is amazing... ♥ But Marluxia is such a fun character to play! (for me, that is) Sora, too. I regularly roleplay Sora... It is the most amazingly fun time because I get to be an idiot!

EDIT: I totally forgot to say anything about our dearest darling Larxy-poo. We had a Larxene once, but I hardly talk to her anymore and I never see her...

Larxene is an epic character, IMO... I tried cosplaying her one year, but I don't have the right hair colour and couldn't get a wig in time, so I was an OC. Larxene and Marluxia's daughter... It was an interesting time... Super fun

Edited by nekoinu525

You Scored as Larxene

You are Larxene. You are very fast, and control lightning, while wielding several small, yellow claws. You are mischevious, and never truly follow anyone.

Larxene

67%

Demyx

61%

Vexen

61%

Roxas

56%

Saix

56%

Marluxia

50%

Luxord

50%

Axel

50%

Xaldin

50%

Xigbar

28%

Zexion

28%

Lexaeus

22%

Xemnas

22%

... Well, electricity is my favorite element in video games... :B

Though... me being Larxene... pfft... xd.png

-K-

Hurr, I got Axel.

You Scored as Axel

You scored as Axel, the Organization's number 8, and the rebel of the group. You have a mastery of fire and wield two awesome weapons called chakram. In the end, you end up giving up your life for the right cause.

Axel

83%

Roxas

67%

Saix

67%

Lexaeus

61%

Luxord

56%

Xigbar

55%

Vexen

50%

Xemnas

50%

Xaldin

39%

Larxene

33%

Marluxia

33%

Demyx

33%

Zexion

22%

I like Axel, but I always saw myself as more of a Roxas kind of person.

lol, Nix, Axel is amazing... ♥ But Marluxia is such a fun character to play! (for me, that is) Sora, too. I regularly roleplay Sora... It is the most amazingly fun time because I get to be an idiot!

EDIT: I totally forgot to say anything about our dearest darling Larxy-poo. We had a Larxene once, but I hardly talk to her anymore and I never see her...

Larxene is an epic character, IMO... I tried cosplaying her one year, but I don't have the right hair colour and couldn't get a wig in time, so I was an OC. Larxene and Marluxia's daughter... It was an interesting time... Super fun

Axel IS awesome. I dunno how much fun Marly would be to play, he's kinda stuffy/arrogant. Unless you're running around throwing flowers on everyone. That would be fun. ROFL at the OC thing.

Sora is a lovely idiot, but again, I could never play him. I don't have near that nice skinny body spiky hair. Right color, wrong length and style. |D I'll definitely need a wig one day.

Playing Larx might be fun, I have a habit of playing with stuff in my hands and with pretty knives... >3 I'd need to learn to throw them.

Ima girl and dun wanna play no boy. ._. So I'm super limited yay.