TJ09

2024-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 18th Birthday!

I bet the dragon turtle is named Archelon. It fits in the alphabetic lineup, and would be a cool name for a big turtle lol

Completely anecdotal, but I have done 2 EQ attempts and had no turtle deaths, and 2 turtle hatchings from EQ. How have the EQ ratios been on turtles for others? I am curious if they are more resistant to death.

Posted (edited)

I'm so glad we have plenty of time for the release. My goal in this game is to obtain two dragons of each gender, and I was happy to bring the eggs without having to compete during the release period. The Hatchlings are also really pleasing. Thank you so much!

Edited by Noxenr

Happy birthday DC!

Can't wait to know how the dragons look like when they grow up ☺️

I missed the start and began abt a half-day late...That being said, I now have 8 Hatchlings and 8 Eggs...  3 from each Biome except Coast...  I have 4 from that Biome...  16 in all

Thank you, TJ and Spriters...

9 hours ago, Metafarers said:

Completely anecdotal, but I have done 2 EQ attempts and had no turtle deaths, and 2 turtle hatchings from EQ. How have the EQ ratios been on turtles for others? I am curious if they are more resistant to death.

Not even THINKING about EQ for a new release. I remember the coppers which were rare almost at once.

AWESOME adults - thanks so much to all involved. (I knew I was right to go for multiples of Caihong and Thousand Wish !)

Woah, what a brilliant release!!! The adults all look super cool, I can't even decide which of the new dragons is my favourite... ❤️
Many thanks to TJ, the artists and everyone involved in the birthday event!

I don't think there has been a release that I have loved as much as this. All of the sprites and writing for these wonderful creatures is amazing! Thank you to everyone who worked on them.

They're all very beautiful, but I like the ninja turtle and blue snake the best.

Posted (edited)

wow cool adults! I like Thousand Wish's egg, Caihong's S1, and seem like my favorite adult in NR are both Archelonian XD !!! Thanks TJ and Spriters.

Edit: Got an interesting code Archelonian... That is the code that I've no decided to keep if they're not appear in NR... and maybe I can say it's very suitable to the original source which I'm collecting. Ah, is that the choice of ____ ___? _ __ ____ ;)

Edited by D-wing

Alright, this release was FIRE! Love them all. 
Cheers to all people involved! :D

Beautiful Dragon, but anybody know what "Chaliuba" and "Zarafauri" mean?

Absolutely incredible dragons! Wow! 

A huge thank you to all those who created these precious dragons for us:

For the magnificent Chaliuba - PiedPipecleaner and Munin.

For the impressive Archelonian - Shiny Hazard Sign and Spatio.

For the spectacular Zarafauri - Hawaiianbabidoll and Odeen.

For the elegant Thousand Wish - schenanigans, SkyWolf25, spatio and Mewtie.

For the stunning Caihong - Adrak, birdzgoboom and Dohaerys.

And, of course, thanks go to TJ for continuing to offer the wonderful Dragon Cave to enjoy!

Beautiful adults!  I'll never remember those names, though.

Beautiful adults! Thank you, spriters!

42 minutes ago, SkyWolf25 said:

I suggested it because I thought it would be fitting for Year of the Dragon from the Chinese Zodiac, another widespread Asian culture, and I'm very happy the other artists went along with it! Many countries have different animals for some of the years, but it's the Dragon this year in China, Korea, Japan, and Vietnam afaik.

Great idea! (I'm a Dragon. ;) )

1 minute ago, Leidarendi said:

Beautiful adults!  I'll never remember those names, though.

*sigh* True. The more dragons we get with unusual names the harder it gets for my old brain to remember them.

This is a beautiful set of dragons. Many thanks to all the artists involved in creating them and to TJ for bringing them to the cave.

I have my favorites, of course, but they are all magnificent creatures worthy of their place on my scroll.

Zarafauri is still my favourite, also for their description. I am in love! But all these new birthday dragons are wonderful, many thanks and congrats to their creators, you're so incredibly talented.