Mizore Shirayuki

Wajas

I found a lovely aerial for sale a few days ago. It was blueish with a whit mud marking and a few others. It looked like the sea.

I didn't have enough cash to buy it and now I can't find it anymore D:

I just aged a few of my new waja's to see what they look like happy.gif

user posted image

Bit of a mess, but the rainbow is there.

user posted image

Brindle seems faded but I like the overall look. happy.gif

user posted image

I'm really happy with this one, very pretty in my opinion. xd.png

I'll be selling them all once I can be bothered.

If I waste more wc on some age pears I'll age some more and post.

Edited by Mazzi

I'm really not sure what a fair price would be, but it won't be a large amount.

She's a female gen 11 with 61 LQ.

I would give her away free but I need the WC to buy pears to improve the breeding set. xd.png

How about a few gender pears? Or some age pears but that would have to wait until tomorrow then.

Sorry I don't need gender pears but age pears would be very useful, I've got around 40 waja pups to age, cause I'm that impatient. DX

Hmm reminds me I need a name for the male as well as improving his MU and MG.

Time to thinkk.

Cybele, you must be good if you can get age pears. xd.png Generally I aim for normal, male and maybe strange. /flails

I got lucky once and managed to get a gender, age and normal pear in one restock laugh.gif

Twitchy reflexes are cool biggrin.gif

wow that's awesome (:

Aged another.

user posted image

Be selling her reallll cheap. xd.png

*twitch* I'm lucky if I get a normal pear. Abnormally lucky. PASS ME THAT TWITCHINESS! xd.png

Hey Mazzi, you don't happen to have any rainbow ocelots? *secretly collects ocelot aerials*

I can breed you one if you like, I've got a plushie x aerial pair that'd give you rainbow ocelots. xd.png

Oh nothing, I'm not really bothered about charging for stuff. xd.png

I've never bred this pair before so I'm really not sure what's going to happen other than the rainbow ocelot. xd.png

As long as it's an aerial with a rainbow ocelot marking I don't really care that much laugh.gif

Can you give me your ID so I can at least send a love pear? (and stalk your cave)

should be okay then. happy.gif

and my ID is 113602, excuse the total mess I'll be clearing up later and sorting my pairs out. xd.png

Love wajas biggrin.gif. I just started like 3-4 days ago, already went and bought myself a couple Wajas off a few people. Even been tinkering around with the custom demo somewhat, trying to create a new design.

I sure do play it. >__> But I'm poor and I need millions of dyes to make my wajas decent. So, please buy from my sales thread?

Here is my main cave, and I have studs and such. xd.png

I started playing late June and I feel...accomplished? laugh.gif Idk, I've bred some of them and all of my adults in the cave have backgrounds- as well as a few accessories on some. ^^

Cave

Wajas For Sale

There are 2 wallpapers in my store. Actually I had put a few things in the store- all of which got sold, but I never got the money for them! blink.gif Most of them were sold on the 17th and I don't recall getting any money for them. Idk though, maybe I did and I just went and blew it all. xd.png

What would be a good price to put a male up for stud? Just wondering. I put Ranka up for 1k but idk if that's enough to too little or whatever.

Stud fees depend on how your stud looks, and its stats etc. ^^ Some people price their low gens really expensively. Some just go free for all breedings. It depends on you (and the waja in question), really. ^^

When you sell something, the WC goes straight into the money you have OUT of the bank. I was confused the first time too, lol. ^^;