Rainsparlke

ANSWERED:Tags to Filter Dragons not Working

Go to solution Solved by TJ09,

Hello,

So this might not be a wide spread issue, but I'm no longer able to filter my dragons using the tags when trying to add dragons to my groups. I've been trying to make sure all my holiday breeds are in all the right places, but anytime I try to add new dragons and use #4g for my 4th Gen group for instance nothing happens. Normally if I have no new dragons to add I have an empty list- now I'm seeing all my dragons that aren't in the group yet when I try using tags.

If I just type things without the # sorting works; but not for the generations more if 4g is in dragons code or name which isn't what I'm after. Any help would be appreciated! 

Posted Solution

I believe this issue is now fixed.

It's worth noting that as of recently, tags support groups as well. If you have a group name that overlaps an existing tag, dragons that match either the tag and dragons in that group may appear when searching.

I...  Had NO idea there was a page for the tag filtering info, huh.

Why doesn't that page show up on the help page with a link ? I knew the tags but didn't know they were on a page...

42 minutes ago, KageSora said:

I...  Had NO idea there was a page for the tag filtering info, huh.

Me neither, and it is something I have asked about more than once.

2 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Why doesn't that page show up on the help page with a link ? I knew the tags but didn't know they were on a page...

I discovered that when you search for "tag" in help you see the link. Kind of not helpful if people don't know where to look since it's not listed in the help page but it is there = =image.png.160d889594af6e42650aa8b5173a47ef.png

On the same vein, you can also search for "deletion" and get a link to the account  deletion page. Which is also not helpful because searching "delete" doesn't bring up the result and who would know to search for deletion if they don't already know the link uhh..

18 minutes ago, TJ09 said:

The question mark icon next to the place where you type in tags links right to it.

image.png

Thank you! Never noticed the question mark. Is that new, or just me being blind as usual?

2 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Thank you! Never noticed the question mark. Is that new, or just me being blind as usual?

It was added at the same time the help page was.

2 hours ago, TJ09 said:

I believe this issue is now fixed.

It's worth noting that as of recently, tags support groups as well. If you have a group name that overlaps an existing tag, dragons that match either the tag and dragons in that group may appear when searching.

Yes! Thank you SO MUCH :D

I...  Never noticed the question mark, either lol.  Well, that's helpful to have!  :D