LadyMadonna

Trading List - Add Navigation Arrows At Bottom of Each Page

Whenever I want to browse through the list of trades to see if anything takes my fancy, rather than searching for a specific breed, I find it tedious that I have to scroll back to the top of each page in order to move to the next one.  I think every other listing has navigation arrows at the bottom, as well as at the top, so why not in Trades?

Thanks for listening 😃

I fully and one hundred percent support this. I have stumbled over the same issue several times already but always forgot about it as soon as I was done with browsing. XD

I am 100% in favor of this. It seems like a small ask but would really improve hub browsing!

I think this has been mentioned somewhere before, but I couldn't find a thread for it. It might have just been in some other thread about the trading hub.

I remembered that I've seen that suggestion before too. Anyway, support for QOL ideas.

yes please! it may seem like only a nuisance to have to scroll up manually, but i have rsi issues with my wrists and sometimes i have to forgo browsing the hub. this would a huge and hugely appreciated qol change!

This is pretty straightforward and will happen eventually.

Anywhere with pagination should have it at both the top and bottom of the list.

Can we get pagination - am I missing something ?

47 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Can we get pagination - am I missing something ?

The list is already paginated. There are multiple pages of trades you can browse through.

2 hours ago, TJ09 said:

Anywhere with pagination should have it at both the top and bottom of the list.

Just means you can do it easily, then ? I thought you meant we could set something to achieve the link - thanks,.

18 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Just means you can do it easily, then ? I thought you meant we could set something to achieve the link - thanks,.

That's an "aspirational" should. As in, anywhere that has pages but doesn't have navigation at the top and bottom should be changed so that it does.