Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty-One

7 hours ago, Lagie said:

I remembered the stuff story! It was the Romeo part I don't think I knew. XD

yeah, he's the reason the box was in the room in the first place XD 

bweh, well, interview happened. they were all very nice people. sadly doesn't have any bearing on whether I got the position u_u

9 hours ago, trystan said:

a litterbox in the room with her stuff.

that will never be 'her room' ... and her stuff that's been untouched for pretty much a year (with like 1 or 2 times she popped in to swap out clothes.)

found my original post, it's behind the spoiler.

I remember reading this now. I just... it's a litter box? Washers do their job. A bit of laundry sanitizer, and it's all good! Bestie's litter boxes for their three kitties are in the kitchen/dining room (not next to the stove or anything like that, but still in the kitchen/dining room area), and we've never died. It's a trailer so... where else would we put them?

Some of our litter boxes are upstairs in our attic area, some of them are down in our utility room, where the washer, dryer, HVAC, water heater are.... But she got all weirded out with the box that close to her bed, and she doesn't want her stuff getting ruined. *sigh*

8 hours ago, WaterScorpion said:

bweh, well, interview happened. they were all very nice people. sadly doesn't have any bearing on whether I got the position u_u

Fingers crossed.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and croissants with butter and jam*

Bright and sunny.  One of our neighbours appears to have had a stroke and, weirdly, came to me looking for help. Julian, who knows him better, is trying to assist now.

I'm happily snuggled up next to a doggie. She's so sweet. She cleaned my chin earlier with kisses, so that's nice. 

Mom says that she's always good, and I say that always isn't really a thing with Bug Dog. lol

1 hour ago, AsymDoll13 said:

I'm happily snuggled up next to a doggie. She's so sweet.

:wub:

Quiet shop day which was good as I was late due to my doctor's appointment.  All's well on the medical front.  Now to get over the mental stuff, and the injured toes (which of course I re-stubbed today :rolleyes:).

worked 1 to 5 today.

in the morning, we trimmed kitty claws, and after dinner, we cleaned some ears and gave some some meds.  Oreo is still taking some pain meds after his oral surgery last week.  he goes for his follow-up this coming Wednesday.  he also wants his crunchy food and treats, which the vet said he can't have until his follow-up and he gets the all-clear.  i told him if he wants to call the vet and ask (in English) for the crunchies and temptations, I'm sure they'll say yes XD 

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and bacon and eggs*

Bright and sunny. It's Global Big Day which is a bird counting event. I'll be at the shop... possibly with only one volunteer to assist as two others are sick and another is unable to come today. 

4 hours ago, sithdragon said:

Still not home

Darn. This is taking forever, it seems. Why so long?

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

I'll be at the shop... possibly with only one volunteer to assist as two others are sick and another is unable to come today. 

Yikes! And Saturday is usually quite busy, no?

We are expecting a rainy weekend, but so far today has been sunny. Hope it holds.

Daughter and I went to see a stage production of Clue last night as my Mother's Day gift from her. Fun!

We rode the light rail in to Baltimore, which ended up fine, but we forgot there was also an Orioles evening ballgame, so the rail car was quite full -- especially on the return trip. Fortunately we got on one stop ahead of where most of the Oriole fans did, so we got seats with no problem. Most folks who got on at the next stop ended up standing.

i work today from 1 to 5, so i'll be back on this evening!

4 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Yikes! And Saturday is usually quite busy, no?

Indeed. But I managed to snag a volunteer from the main shelter, and one other person came so we were in fact fine.  And a little quiet for a Saturday helped.

We still did almost $1200 on a half-price day!

2 hours ago, trystan said:

i work today from 1 to 5, so i'll be back on this evening!

Have fun!

I'm home~! And tired. Kitties did miss me though. ❤️ I missed them too. 

5 hours ago, Lagie said:

Have fun!

....i run a register at a craft store XD 

actually, it wasn't all that bad. XD 

3 minutes ago, trystan said:

....i run a register at a craft store XD 

actually, it wasn't all that bad. XD 

I'd be shopping there all the time. XD

i actually didn't buy anything today.  i did yesterday though.....

I'm off tomorrow

47 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I'd be shopping there all the time. XD

I worked at a fabric store for a while. I think I spent more than I earned! XD

On 5/10/2024 at 4:41 AM, Lagie said:

Fingers crossed.

Bright and sunny.  One of our neighbours appears to have had a stroke and, weirdly, came to me looking for help. Julian, who knows him better, is trying to assist now.

yep T-T

I hope your neighbor's okay 😧

My little medicine thing that I use (it's one of those daily things that holds meds) has vanished? It should be on the bed/on the table beside the bed. I do not see it? I'm confused? Bestie is confused. We all are confused (except Pippin who doesn't care since he's sleeping). lol

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, WaterScorpion said:

yep T-T

I hope your neighbor's okay 😧

He seems to be. His sister is arriving from Canada today, thank goodness.

Good morning, CPA! B)

And Happy Mother's Day! To mothers, those with mothers, and mothers of pets, too.

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

Bright and sunny. The laundry is on and I'm about to go sit outside with my coffee and toast.

I hope you find it, @AsymDoll13. Check in the bedsheets!

Edited by Lagie

I'm just super frustrated in general about massbreeds like the flamingo one that drove me nuts and I need to vent 😭 kinda got too annoying in the topic though, and then another person who's pro-massbreed got annoyed about it (that part's understandable and it was in their topics) but then they were rude to me about it and I wasn't going after anyone personally but when I'm upset it's so hard to not be annoying about it (sorry.)

I love AP diversity, and I love massbreeds for some uncommon/rare breeds. I'm not going to apologize for having those opinions, but I really need a good place where I can vent about my opinions and frustration (that's not to the same person who's gonna be annoyed by it of course.)

anyway (on a more positive note) I should get exercise and go write something nice in that card I got for my mom, typically we don't do major stuff for mother's day and she just likes quiet time and cards and I found one with a nice design, all-purpose type card that's blank on the inside so I can write something nice and personalized

1 hour ago, bord said:

I'm just super frustrated in general about massbreeds like the flamingo one that drove me nuts and I need to vent 😭

Venting is fine. *hugs* There's also the Rant Thread (in Site Discussion, I think). I saw those flamingo walls. That must have been frustrating. I get bored during the three-day holiday drop as I like the variety.

And ... a quiet Sunday. I've done the entire of a 1,000 piece puzzle (not a super complicated one - country fair).

2 hours ago, bord said:

I'm just super frustrated in general about massbreeds like the flamingo one that drove me nuts

Yeah, I know the feeling. I did contribute a few flamingos to that one, but they were at least nice lineages. Many of the ones I saw in that wall were messies.

In general I don't do mass breeds of a single breed because I also do like diversity in the AP.

7 hours ago, Lagie said:

His sister is arriving from Canada today, thank goodness.

That is good. Hopefully he will be okay.

16 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

My little medicine thing that I use (it's one of those daily things that holds meds) has vanished?

Hope you find it soon. Did you look under the bed? Things somehow often end up there in our house.'

It is raining off and on here today. We have had some periods of sunshine, but it is raining again now and seems to be getting cooler again.

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

Venting is fine. *hugs* There's also the Rant Thread (in Site Discussion, I think). I saw those flamingo walls. That must have been frustrating. I get bored during the three-day holiday drop as I like the variety.

And ... a quiet Sunday. I've done the entire of a 1,000 piece puzzle (not a super complicated one - country fair).

honestly I like holiday drops, since at least i can look out for the newer/less common ones, and since it's the only time I can grab them anyway.

also my mom didn't think she'd be able to finish a 1,000 piece puzzle even in three days (she has one she hasn't done yet- I don't think it's a difficult one either), so that's still really good lol