roxasxaxel

ANSWERED:Blue sonata

Go to solution Solved by missy_,

Any reason any I'm only getting gold.  How do I get the blue one and how do I get the other bluish one

It seems the color that drops in the cave (and is available in the market) depends on the Valkemere moon phases -- similar to the Lunar Heralds.

7 minutes ago, roxasxaxel said:

Any reason any I'm only getting gold.  How do I get the blue one and how do I get the other bluish one

The blue one isn't showing up in the cave right now. Gold and silver are currently available.

The gold seems to be the most prominent at the moment, although someone just posted they just caught a silver in the cave.

The prevailing theory, subject to change, is it will be all silver in the cave from May 10 8 p.m. to May 11 8 p.m. DC cave time. But it's only a theory. They are available for sale in the Market.

How I do I figure out what the moon phase is?

Edited by roxasxaxel

27 minutes ago, roxasxaxel said:

How I do I figure out what the moon phase is?

Click on the moon or sun (depending on if it's night or day) on the main cave page,

v7WK2zB.jpg

or go here:

https://dragcave.net/help/time

You can also visit this handy calendar:

https://leviathan.thorngale.net/lunar-herald-colour.php

ETA: @roxasxaxel the blue ones are now appearing in the Market as of the past few minutes.

Edited by missy_

Blues are actually dropping again as of a few minutes ago, but it's still a gamble bc all three colors are in cave. I don't know when silvers and blues got fixed, but it was in the last half hour, so I can't say if you grabbed at the wrong time or were just unlucky.

It seems to be orange >> blue >> silver right now. Quite random odds. Feel free to check the news thread or discord discussion :D

Edited by CuteDragons

8 minutes ago, CuteDragons said:

It seems to be orange >> blue >> silver right now. Quite random odds. Feel free to check the news thread or discord discussion :D

Not really random at all, though--it's clearly related to the moons in some fashion we just don't have all the details yet.

On 5/8/2023 at 10:53 PM, KageSora said:

Not really random at all, though--it's clearly related to the moons in some fashion we just don't have all the details yet.

Yeah sorry I should have used clearer language. On the day I commented, when blue and silvers are also appearing, after orange has been the only variant for a couple days, it was random when you click on an egg, as it could be from all three colors. And at the beginning, people are still getting mostly orange, then mostly blue, and then mostly silver as it seems.

Edited by CuteDragons

Currently only silver is available in the market, so my hypothesis is that the Market is a good way to gauge which is available.