TJ09

2023-04-30 - April Dragon Release

11 hours ago, Talisraye said:

Ugh, I got ALL females. All 4 of them. Idk why I do this to myself. Hopefully someone will trade me just one male.

Do you not have any pinks ?

8 hours ago, D-wing said:

Hmmm... still no blue

image.png.bfe944f927d28ff5aef60414f2feafa2.png

image.png.e076df1d24d1211b22d5911ba58277cb.png

I feel sure these are like heralds - the available one in cave at the time is the one you can buy.

But sometimes TJ slips up. Remember last month when he got the influence thing wrong and it stuck on teleporting ? I think it may even take longer than the first day silvers appear (however that happens) to see the actual mechanic....

I also think by now CB blues on the first day might not have been an indicator for their mechanic but more a 'release'-thing?

Either way, I am very much looking forward to get more of either colour. They are gorgeous, as are the pygmies!

25 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I feel sure these are like heralds - the available one in cave at the time is the one you can buy.

But sometimes TJ slips up. Remember last month when he got the influence thing wrong and it stuck on teleporting ? I think it may even take longer than the first day silvers appear (however that happens) to see the actual mechanic....

23 minutes ago, NightEagle said:

I also think by now CB blues on the first day might not have been an indicator for their mechanic but more a 'release'-thing?

Either way, I am very much looking forward to get more of either colour. They are gorgeous, as are the pygmies!

Yeah seem like LH. And I agree that the first day release is not for their mechanic, because seem that the next blue wave drop at 20th or 22nd, and we would have another NR.

Edited by D-wing

7 hours ago, Stellalunastorm said:

I feel like we'll get blue eggs when Cirion is in gibbous or full, and Aurax is in crescent or new. 

I have rescinded my original question but I agree with this

I mean, it was a fair question. It has happened before that some things did not work as intended due to some small error...it literally happened last release with the Ushgorns not reverting colour when they should. Just asking if all is working as intended is not unreasonable, imo.

But regardless, I suppose the most likely scenario now is that golds will just be more common because Aurax is the bigger/more dominant moon. Not my favourite personally, but hopefully the initial scramble to get the blues when they finally show up won't last too long.

1 hour ago, D-wing said:

Yeah seem like LH. And I agree that the first day release is not for their mechanic, because seem that the next blue wave drop at 20th or 22nd, and we would have another NR.

This is a very good point . . . If the Blues hadn't been available on release day and, if they follow the same Moon phase effect as the Lunar Heralds, their first appearance would have clashed with the birthday release on, presumably, 21 May.  Just a thought . . . 

EDIT: And . . . if Silver results from breeding Blues and Golds together on the Eclipse (which we think might be 10/11 May) . . .  Need I say more  . . . ?

Edited by LadyMadonna

14 hours ago, purplehaze said:

I didn't either, but then I realized that I had never clicked on TJ's silver ones. Once I did click on one of his adult silver ones, the shadows appeared!

I click on the first page adult silver but nothing changes

D84E9B84-8E5F-49AF-8D53-F6EB40A99DBD.png

Same for me @LostinEcho.  I think maybe we had to have clicked on the Silver egg on the original post.  The mature dragon alone doesn't seem to populate the Encycloepaedia.  Does that means, as there is only two mature Silver Sonata dragons currently in existence (TJ's), nobody (who didn't click on that original egg) would be able to see silver eggs in order to buy one from the Market (if such an option arises)? Eek!

Although - @purplehaze said the mature silver worked for him.  It's a mystery!

Edited by Whiteberry

35 minutes ago, Whiteberry said:

Same for me @LostinEcho.  I think maybe we had to have clicked on the Silver egg on the original post.  The mature dragon alone doesn't seem to populate the Encycloepaedia.  Does that means, as there is only two mature Silver Sonata dragons currently in existence (TJ's), nobody (who didn't click on that original egg) would be able to see silver eggs in order to buy one from the Market (if such an option arises)? Eek!

As long as you have 1 egg unlocked the current color will show to buy. Based on the previous discussion of lunar Heralds 

1 hour ago, Whiteberry said:

I suppose it is possible that I had clicked on the egg, too? All I know is that I had no shadows and then when I clicked on TJ's adults the shadows were there.

For all those worried about not being able to get a silver from the market if it shows up:  the breed counter only went up by one for the gold and blue, if the silver also doesn't make it go up, won't that make it show up in the market, too?  It's only one breed, after all.

17 hours ago, LostinEcho said:

I even don’t see grey( silver ) shadows ! I only see orange and blue sonata and they are unlocked ! In market I also see only orange egg

All you have to do is unlock the egg sprite for it to show up in the market. You don't have to unlock the entire dragon.

16 minutes ago, darkladyselenity said:

All you have to do is unlock the egg sprite for it to show up in the market. You don't have to unlock the entire dragon.

Agreed, but many will have missed the opportunity to click on an egg sprite.

16 minutes ago, Whiteberry said:

From what others have been saying about Lunar Heralds, if these work the same way, unlocking one of the egg sprites is enough for them to show up at the market. It's the same breed so you don't need to unlock them separately for that. 

Edited by MissK.

28 minutes ago, Whiteberry said:

I'm sure the fact that you can see the gold in the market is an indication that whichever is available at the time will be there - and so if it's a breed-only, it will never show up in the market; if it IS, it will be there briefly during eclipses.

Thank you, guys, for answering! Anyway I almost sure that silver eggs will be only bred on eclipse date ! Will see..

15 minutes ago, DarkellaLord said:

So when is that mysterious eclipse?Tomorrow?

Some have calculated it to be around the 10th or 11th.

6 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I do. The “why do I do this to myself” was meant to mean I forgot to influence them. 

6 minutes ago, Talisraye said:

I do. The “why do I do this to myself” was meant to mean I forgot to influence them. 

Oh. Sorry :D 

On 5/6/2023 at 2:57 AM, D-wing said:

A suggestion: Separate them into 3 1:1 trade might increase the success rate, the probability of 3 people have an extra blue one is bigger than 1 people have 3 extra blue. Good luck.

That sounds like a good idea actually. Unfortunately I only have 1 Magi dragon. :(