7hippo7

What's the weather like?

Where I am currently it's at a high of -33C and with wind chill around -40C! Insane. 

hooray for living where the air hurts your face! it is currently 27F and later in the week it's going down to the negatives AND we're getting a snowstorm. Yeehaw

Winter Storm and Blizzard warnings, very windy, and cold! This is our forecast beginning tonight and continuing into Saturday. Wind chills as low as -40 or even colder. I've never been a fan of winter.

29 degrees "Feels like 22" Ummm, no. Feels like 20 below. I am freezing.

Condo is 75 degrees.

Expecting rain tomorrow (55 degrees) but 20 degrees Saturday.

We normally have mild winters with no snow, but we've had three snowstorms so far already, the last one on the 20th! Right now its 19 degrees Fahrenheit (-7 Celsius), with snow on the ground covering sheet ice. My husband has been working from home the last 3 days because we can't get out of our lot. We're supposed to get some more snow tonight! Time for hot cocoa ^_^

just picture that weather reporter from Family Guy yelling ITS COLD

EDIT: my area got to -9F at least this morning. it should be getting up to a nice toasty 5 degrees F tomorrow

Edited by Impulsive_Egg

I live in Florida and my area will be 28-29° for the next couple days. Hoping to see some snow!

We had an ice storm yesterday, and one of the pipes burst in our building - thankfully our unit is undamaged so far. It should be getting warmer today.

Had around 30 cm deep snow until yesterday, at that time it started pouring down rain. Horray ... 😞 For once we had snow almost the entire month. Now the dream of having winter throughout all of December and having a white New Years eve is broken because we're at +5C° ... And it will keep getting warmer throughout early January. 😞

Surprisingly a cold summer so far save the rather hot two days of Christmas Eve and Christmas. Bit disappointing, really, considering New Year's Day plans of a cute picnic are cancelled because no one wants to go out when it's overcast and not even over 20C! Shouldn't be complaining, though, I'm not much a fan of humid and hot holiday seasons.

So far, it's only snowed once >_< Right now where I live's at 10C. Our winters have been warm lately, but last year I think? it snowed in April

its unseasonably warm today, but rainy and very windy. The power has been flickering this morning.

Pretty warm today! -12c! Not bad at all, just wish it was a little less foggy. Ice fog is kind of annoying to drive in. 

I took the trash out to the curb in a tank top, and it was raining last night in the middle of january. I live in the midwest! This ain't right!!

Too cold! 40 degrees outside.

71 in the condo right now, but I am getting ready to pop it up to 75 soon. Maybe 80.

Cold and snowy now. Didn't think it'd snow so much, or at all, today. Tried to go fishing on the nicer days this past week or so. Didn't catch anything whatsoever. Wishing it were finally warmer, dreading the inevitable heat of this coming summer. Seems like spring isn't wanting too badly to commit to arriving. I wonder how warm it will need to get to start catching fish again.

windy and sunny today, toasted frozen face for me lol

On 3/13/2023 at 7:12 PM, inghelene said:

-4 c and 20 cm of snow came over three hours. 😖

ouch

I live in florida. It's pretty nice and cool right now, but something I wanted to share is pretty often the sky will be split between clear blue skies and literally raining. It's really cool to look at sometimes.