7hippo7

What's the weather like?

It's about 70 degrees F, feels like summer is already here.

pretty chilly! it snowed like two weeks ago and it was so pretty now its just moggy and mostly rain now which is sad.. hopefully we'll get atleast one more snow day cause last time i didnt build a snowman or anything!  :(

It's raining but also sunny??? Weird but ok???

Hopefully it gets sunny or rainy soon the in between weather is pretty weird.

No rain in two days!!!! Sunny! I am hoping this weekend stays that way. I have a lot I want to do outside. This is code for "I want to go buy a ton of soil" lolololololololol

we're expected to get close to a meter of snow this weekend. I have to "tunnel" my way to the chickens, well clear a path.

Just when it feels like spring is back...

More rain comes, lots of wind, and a couple of power outages

Edited by Iveolra

Well, since friday night we've had two snow storms, I really can't tell where one starts and one ends, and it continues now. Cape Breton was hit very hard and has declared state of emergency.

Our area is being pretty hard hit by these. Most of the shops have been shut since early saturday, my husband work is closed today (monday). I have to make a narrow path/tunnel to my chicken coop to get them their food and water later today, I have to try to knock a huge load of snow off my kitchen roof.

the pic I'm providing was from yesterday morning. I'm feeding my local Crow family.

hip deep feeding crows.jpg

Edited by Starscream

So windy that I cannot stand up outside.

it doesn't snow often around here, but it is today, so it'd pretty exciting 🙂 im hoping it lasts til tomorrow but it probably wont, sigh! the temps are already likely to jump back up.. but it's nice in the meantime, even if im not used to the cold at all whatsoever

Being in a tropical country, the weather here is really unpredictable. You would find yourself curled up under the warmth of the blanket while the chilly breath of dawn wakes you up. By noon, you would have gone twice or thrice to the shower just to stop yourself from sweating like a pig. In the afternoon, you would sigh in relief as rain showers cool the temperature for a bit. And then at night, you would contemplate whether you would sleep over or under the blanket.

I'm honestly jealous of those that live in warm areas. I live outside of Boston and we were hit with snow and strong winds.  

Weather around here has been swinging back and forth... It was an uncomfortably toasty 8C not even a week ago (a record high around here for this time of the year!) and now we're back to around -10C. I heard there was some snow predicted for the weekend too, I think. Not a big fan of the strong winds that hit around the area though 😕

Well, I'm currently not very happy, I'm paranoid. Near (I'm counting same US state as "near") me, tomorrow, there's threats of 'nados. Not The 'Nados! 

The weather is cloudy right now, with a night that's 47° Fahrenheit. But it feels like 43°F. 

we just had a few real cold days, lows of 35. it's april in pa. and now we're back up to.. 68 and sunny??? it is... bizarre. but very nice, blue skies and rita's is open so... yuh all-around nice weather. edit: i am a usa inhabitant. i'm sorry if you were confused. this is fahrenheit. (yes, i googled how to spell that. i don't think any normal american human being knows how to spell it without reference)

Edited by midnightmelatonin