purplehaze

20 Week Breeding Challenge: 2022

3 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

WOW.....

I feel a bit weedy. But not very :D

How so?

I don't have to catch ANYTHING - I have a SHEDLOAD of CB blue dragons, and loads of purples to gee them up with, and pinks to make them all be gerruls. My plan is so simple.... :D 

1 minute ago, Fuzzbucket said:

My plan is so simple.... :D 

Yay for simple!

But I love seeing everyone's ideas. Fun!

Try to hold on to that enthusiasm for 20 weeks!

Oh I can do that. You know I can - even in the case of disasters. Like misinfluencing them, refusals, and totally messing up a spiral....

I'm just looking at everyone's highly detailed plans, and I'm just here seeing how simple mine is. I just want more fuzzy pygmies I guess.

9 minutes ago, holycottoncandy said:

I'm just looking at everyone's highly detailed plans, and I'm just here seeing how simple mine is. I just want more fuzzy pygmies I guess.

Nothing wrong with that. :)

That was a bit how I was with pargulus ones last year. That and a fascination with which colour I'd get !

wow, Izzy, very cool!

holycottoncandy, nothing wrong with simple!

*gives Lyra the mom-stare* you're at 5d 9h, gender already!  (Lyra is my May 1 starter)

edit: mom-stare worked! XD

Edited by trystan

I get you - mine's at 4 days 17  and change and hasn't gendered yet.... :angry:

Well, thank you - she just did :lol: (I thought the GRANNY stare would do it - nope !)

Well, thank you - she just did :lol: (I thought the GRANNY stare would do it - nope !)

XD trystan's Mom stare is famous.

4 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

yaay!

2 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

XD trystan's Mom stare is famous.

famous, huh? :blink:

9 minutes ago, trystan said:

famous, huh? :blink:

Well, I could have said notorious instead.

hmm. very true. XD

*sigh* my may 1 start dragon, Lyra, doesn't actually grow up until tomorrow night at like 7 p.m. Cave time.

i saw somewhere here on the forum that freshly grown up dragons shouldn't breed right away.  has anyone else heard that?  what if i wait a few hours?  her mate will already have had the fertility BSA used on him, so 🤷‍♀️

Edited by trystan

My start one (Regina Moon) grows up over breakfast tomorrow.... I slept in today, sort of - I don't know what got into me.... - Must Not Do So tomorrow !

Yes - I have heard that - but hell, for this project I purple away and hope for the best....

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Yes - I have heard that - but hell, for this project I purple away and hope for the best....

heh yeah, i hear you there.

my spreadsheet has Lyra and another growing up at just after 7 tomorrow night; there's 2 more that grow up around 10 tomorrow night.  so sometime between there i can breed Lyra and Astraios. and just go from there. :D

I used to think that just-grown-up dragons were more likely to refuse, but with fertility available I don't worry much about that any more.

A New Challenger Enters!

Scroll Link: DraconicDetective

Forum Name: DraconicDetective

Today's Date: 05/05/22

Starter Dragon: - - -
Challenge Group Link: 20 Week '22

Goal: i think what i want to do is just a regular staircase, with pillows and daydreamers. i don't know a lot about breeding.. this will be my first time trying to do a lineage, but!! im excited.

11 minutes ago, DraconicDetective said:

i don't know a lot about breeding.. this will be my first time trying to do a lineage, but!! im excited.

Welcome. This is probably as good a place as any to try your hand at lineages. Best of luck to you. We are a pretty helpful bunch around here, so if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

6 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I don't have to catch ANYTHING - I have a SHEDLOAD of CB blue dragons, and loads of purples to gee them up with, and pinks to make them all be gerruls. My plan is so simple.... :D 

LUCKY lol

5 hours ago, holycottoncandy said:

Simple is best tbh, but I always end up getting more complicated with projects than I mean to, especially here lol, which is why I have to map it out or I will mess myself up somewhere down the road lol

5 hours ago, trystan said:

wow, Izzy, very cool!

Thank you!

As stated before, @Fuzzbucket, I am not always bright, and no. I did not incubate because I forgot. lol

Edit: BUT IT GENDERED! YES!

Edited by AsymDoll13

4 days 5 hours left on my may 1st starter! Really excited to get this lineage started, as I've actually never done any sort of project like this before. 

I still have 5 days and 4 hours... Gonna be a long wait. Why didn't I incubate you, Kaytia? Honestly. lol

@stormydreams Me neither! I'm excited!