purplehaze

20 Week Breeding Challenge: 2022

4 hours ago, nerys said:

how do you lot do spirals? Vertically or horizontally?

I usually do mine horizontally if I'm using a spreadsheet, but that's just because my brain will not compute it correctly if I do it vertically lol

42 minutes ago, trystan said:

ah gotcha.

I'm still stalking for 2 more eggs XD

Ok that was it! I didn't realize I could grab CB's ahead of time! :P

Wait, Zyumorph eggs aren't available through the Market?! Crap. Well, it's a good thing I won't need one for quite a while lol

Edited by IzzyCat91

38 minutes ago, galleri said:

Ok that was it! I didn't realize I could grab CB's ahead of time! :P

ah right.

i've got all but 2 of my CBs, actually. :) 

47 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

Zyumorph eggs aren't available through the Market?!

Same. I'm gonna need some Alpine Zyus further down the line, I was so disappointed when I didn't see them in the market 😂

19 minutes ago, mxtine said:

I tried using the lineage builder for the first time— this is my Shumoga x Khusa Spiral plan 

https://chazza.me/dc/lineage-builder/view/6782b501b4b7a189dfdaa4e46884237db267ba5b

OOOH I like it! Good job!

5 minutes ago, ginks123 said:

Same. I'm gonna need some Alpine Zyus further down the line, I was so disappointed when I didn't see them in the market 😂

I need an Alpine for my collection and to finally attempt to Summon a Sinomorph, but I need any Zyu for the Challenge as long as it's cb (But MAN are they scarce)

1 minute ago, IzzyCat91 said:

(But MAN are they scarce)

For real. Good luck hunting!

Apparently forgot to influence one of my Stratos dragons before it hatched. It's a girl 🤦‍♀️ luckily, it wasn't the one that's going to be my starter for the challenge. He's gendered correctly. If my math's right, I have about a day and a half before he grows up!

My Ash hatched FINALLY! Now I just need him to mature, and I can officially start my breeding!

woo hoo!

i got a Nebula from someone on one of the discords - they were looking for red ones, and one ended blue! so she's all mine!  i just need one more to be male.  and then i have enough CBs to breed up to 21G..... if everyone behaves themselves!  and i have a buncha Purples to stave off refusals, and a buncha Pinks so they gender correctly! :D (and a few Reds ready right now, but they'll all come off cooldown eventually XD)

Edited by trystan

Both of my starting pair have gendered now, but I still have well over a day before they will be ready to breed.

I am not fresh-catching the rest of my CBs for the line. I will be using dragons already on my scroll. I am just too lazy to try to catch all the breeds I would need which include Coppers and green Firegems!

My starter has gendered, but I have to wait 1 am on the 6th to breed. PLS JUST GROW UP

i fixed my typo in m post. i said i need one more CB so that i could breed up tp 210G.  that's totally not right.  it would be 21G XD 

Wow. Your starters have gendered? Ha! Mine has not yet, but it hatched yesterday. lol

My female has gendered. The male's a few hours behind her.

1 hour ago, holycottoncandy said:

PLS JUST GROW UP

You jinxed it.

3 hours ago, trystan said:

and then i have enough CBs to breed up to 21G..... if everyone behaves themselves! 

You also jinxed yourself.

I'm at 4 days 23 - didn't you incubate ?

I finally, officially decided on final breeds for the rest of the lineage and mapped it out:

Spoiler

2022-05-05.thumb.png.906dd32e8a48036aa88f26601d48adde.png

Breeds are (In Order from Left to Right):

Ash, Black Tea, Cassare, Deep Sea, Ember, Falconiform, Green, Harvest, Imperial Fleshcrowne, Khusa, Lunar Hearald, Mirisia, Nebula, Oracle Wyrm, Plated Colossus, Sandwaste, Turpentine, Undine, Venturis, Water Walker, Xol, Yellow-Crowned, Zyumorph (Alpine variant preferably, but any will work)

I have all my CBs except for The Plated Colossus, Undine, Xol, and Zyumorph.

I have gathered more pinks and have ample purples so hopefully breeding should go smoothly

WOW.....

I feel a bit weedy. But not very :D