NEXROSSMA

It feels like bitten by a(or more?No ruler cares,I know) Vampire Dragon

Another wave of attack happened

Screenshot_2021-08-31-18-38-48-568_com.android.chrome.thumb.png.8de742ff66439f8e39dc9c73e5231eaf.pngScreenshot_2021-08-31-18-37-29-489_com.android.chrome.thumb.png.37e4889b302141f2335d1249cf25d8a9.pngScreenshot_2021-08-31-18-36-16-947_com.android.chrome.thumb.png.c8fd33e86adecab88f300030dd5ca17d.pngScreenshot_2021-08-31-18-33-41-198_com.android.chrome.thumb.png.f53a8f0dae1988f035d0e51d8563ab46.pngScreenshot_2021-08-31-18-31-51-320_com.android.chrome.thumb.png.cefe8128fcce8f7361591c61c56745f5.png

in 10 minutes after I made a public trade.

Screenshot_2021-08-31-18-43-17-795_com.android.chrome.thumb.png.c0e28c5a9460351799baa02aa998b38a.png

Trading Hub is being observed by jerks,and we have no way to resist.

Should I be another Vampire Dragon,or just killed?Accept it as a part of Dragon Cave Daily Life?Not funny at all.

Well,It seems more than above 5 sites I was always using was used to attack me,maybe I should try every one I could found here.

Now I gave up for the lots of messy things such as register and an Add-only site,so easy to be used to attack and so stupid.image.thumb.png.85f689d6805dec995cb41efb731c0cb2.png.

It reminds me of why I'm not using them.

Edited by Nothing-to-say-or-see
Biten by Vampire Dragons,not know to be another Vampire Dragon or just killed

55 minutes ago, Nothing-to-say-or-see said:

and we have no way to resist.

You can hide your scroll. Code adding sites then become more convenient and it will also be safe to display your name on your dragons.

18 minutes ago, Lost_Unicorn said:

You can hide your scroll. Code adding sites then become more convenient and it will also be safe to display your name on your dragons.

Sure I tried hide my scroll for many times,but no help for trading ones,never,and maybe would never in future,for NBCS.

18 minutes ago, Lost_Unicorn said:

The biggest problem is that teleport against almost all action including hiding(and others can't see hiden ones' breed/lineage/timer) except Earthquake,the dangerous BSA,so strage.

Fog everything you're not trading and ward the eggs you are trying to trade?

I'm not sure what you mean by this in your signature...

"Multiple waves of scoll-wide attack detected from multiple Fan sites,and it seems that no ruler think it's a problem for a long time." 

Fansites don't control what people do here. No one said viewbombing wasn't a problem, it's just not easy to Fansites are separate from DC, they exist so people can have a easy and convenient way to hatch their eggs. Viewbombing happens, it's not fun but there's ways to prevent your eggs and hatchies from dying of sickness mentioned above and in other threads.

Edited by BlitzDrake
Elaborating

This is where you might like to post.

It happens. It's not something fan sites can control (except for evina's). We all have to keep our eyes open.

As much as it sucks, complaining about it on the forums tends to make you more of a target - the kind of people who do this tend to specifically aim to frustrate and upset people and seeing such reactions gives them a kick :(  Best thing to do is, as Blitz said, fog everything you can until they're near ready to hatch.

47 minutes ago, Charu said:

I'm confused as to what the post is about

It seems the OP didn't realize that eggs in trades could still get views, (and/or that other people can add your eggs to hatcheries) and is upset that nothing is being done to keep eggs safe while they are in trade or otherwise vulnerable. Which, I agree is frustrating, but there's not much that can be done other than what's already been advised by others.

Edited by HeatherMarie

4 hours ago, BlitzDrake said:

Fog everything you're not trading and ward the eggs you are trying to trade?

I'm not sure what you mean by this in your signature...

"Multiple waves of scoll-wide attack detected from multiple Fan sites,and it seems that no ruler think it's a problem for a long time." 

Fansites don't control what people do here. No one said viewbombing wasn't a problem, it's just not easy to Fansites are separate from DC, they exist so people can have a easy and convenient way to hatch their eggs. Viewbombing happens, it's not fun but there's ways to prevent your eggs and hatchies from dying of sickness mentioned above and in other threads.

Ward keeps for low time and can't prevent getting view number.

And I don't think Viewbombing is too hard to be solved.

I found an almost perfect way to defence,in my last thread,after thinking for just few hours.

Is it to hard to allow hiding when trading while make hidden trading ones' Code/stage/gender/Breed/Lineage/Timer/View number visible?(Well,Code/stage/gender has been always visible even when hidden for long time.)

But it seems no action was taken by official guys for so many years ,so strange.I even doubt that Viewbombing is also a part of views the DC needs,the higher number the better(LOL).I found no other way to explain such strange situation,sorry.

1 hour ago, Charu said:

I'm confused as to what the post is about

Viewbombing is almost no.way to defence at present maybe also in future,and I'm trying to change it,that's all.

24 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

It seems the OP didn't realize that eggs in trades could still get views, (and/or that other people can add your eggs to hatcheries) and is upset that nothing is being done to keep eggs safe while they are in trade or otherwise vulnerable. Which, I agree is frustrating, but there's not much that can be done other than what's already been advised by others.

The only problem is that not didn't realize but realized for too many times,thanks.

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

This is where you might like to post.

It happens. It's not something fan sites can control (except for evina's). We all have to keep our eyes open.

I'm sure that not only evina but our DC could control,basically.I wrote the ways and highlighted above,waiting for any better action to be done instead of nothing.

6 minutes ago, Nothing-to-say-or-see said:

Ward keeps for low time and can't prevent getting view number.And I don't think View bomb is too hard to be solved,I found an almost.perfect way to defence,in my last thread ,after thinking for just hours,but it seems no action was taken by official guys for so many years ,so strange.I even doubt that Viewbombing is also a part of views the DC needs,the higher number the better(LOL).I found no other way to explain such strange situation,sorry.

Viewbombing is almost no.way to defence at present maybe also in future,and I'm trying to change it,that's all.

The only problem is that not didn't realize but realized for too many times,thanks.

(bolding for emphasis) There is *no* possible way to stop *all* viewbombing, even with what's been suggested already and what you suggested in your other thread. Fogging all growing dragons when you aren't around to keep a close eye on them helps. Warding dragons that you can't fog (like in teleport) can help. Suggestions like the ability to 'hide growing things' in the account settings (the same way you can hide adults or hide your whole scroll) could help a good deal, as well as suggestions for things in teleport to simply not gain views (or otherwise protect teleport-eggs).  BUT, viewbombing cannot be 'solved' completely with any or even all of those suggestions. No matter what you do, eventually in order to hatch an egg/grow a dragon you'll need to have it in hatcheries, and at that point people can still viewbomb.

Nothing that has ever been suggested will 100% solve viewbombing, and short of completely re-working the entire site that just isn't going to be possible. There have been very very extreme suggestions like creating an on-site official hatchery and *only* allowing views through that, but that would be a huge undertaking and not something many people actually want.  There have been suggestions to do away with sickness altogether, which is the only reason 'viewbombing' is actually truly bad, but TJ has shot that down many times because sickness serves a purpose game-wise. 

2 hours ago, Falorni said:

As much as it sucks, complaining about it on the forums tends to make you more of a target - the kind of people who do this tend to specifically aim to frustrate and upset people and seeing such reactions gives them a kick :(  Best thing to do is, as Blitz said, fog everything you can until they're near ready to hatch.

More of a target?Sure I know that.But if there must be one sacrifice to say the truth,why can't it be me a 1 year old noob,who don't have too much to lose(I even still didn't get a platinum thorpy.)?I'm willing to be Blade,who was trying to  extinct these hateful vampires.

Eggs that are up for trade are particularly vulnerable. They can't be fogged while they're in the Hub, and since your scroll name is attached to the trade having your scroll hidden doesn't do much good. You have to cancel a trade in order to Ward them, and Warding doesn't last very long when you consider that an egg might be up for a few days waiting for offers.

There have been many threads with suggestions to address this problem, covering everything from fundamental changes in how the Hub works to BSAs tailored to protecting eggs and hatchlings that are up for trade. As far as I know, none of these suggestions have gone anywhere.

8 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

(bolding for emphasis) There is *no* possible way to stop *all* viewbombing, even with what's been suggested already and what you suggested in your other thread. Fogging all growing dragons when you aren't around to keep a close eye on them helps. Warding dragons that you can't fog (like in teleport) can help. Suggestions like the ability to 'hide growing things' in the account settings (the same way you can hide adults or hide your whole scroll) could help a good deal, as well as suggestions for things in teleport to simply not gain views (or otherwise protect teleport-eggs).  BUT, viewbombing cannot be 'solved' completely with any or even all of those suggestions. No matter what you do, eventually in order to hatch an egg/grow a dragon you'll need to have it in hatcheries, and at that point people can still viewbomb.

Nothing that has ever been suggested will 100% solve viewbombing, and short of completely re-working the entire site that just isn't going to be possible. There have been very very extreme suggestions like creating an on-site official hatchery and *only* allowing views through that, but that would be a huge undertaking and not something many people actually want.  There have been suggestions to do away with sickness altogether, which is the only reason 'viewbombing' is actually truly bad, but TJ has shot that down many times because sickness serves a purpose game-wise. 

I said I have a new suggestion few hours later than what you said.It's the older one I abandoned,totally having Low efficiency.

Not"be able to hide growing ones",but"be able to hide trading one and allows others to know something about their status".Any available viewbombing able to defeat such defence?Or such defence may ruin the DC?I don't know yet,please everyone say something new instead of "no way to improve present ****ing situation but just be made fun of by Vampire jerks observing Trading Hub and this Forum".I'm sorry to doubt that is here not a forum but a sheephold,fulfilled with helpless victims knowing no surviving way other than hiding themselves totally,even be too afraid to point out the ****ing situation.

3 minutes ago, Nothing-to-say-or-see said:

I said I have a new suggestion few hours later than what you said.It's the older one I abandoned,totally having Low efficiency.

Not"be able to hide growing ones",but"be able to hide trading one and allows others to know something about their status".Any available viewbombing able to defeat such defence?Or such defence may ruin the DC?I don't know yet,please everyone say something new instead of "no way to improve present ****ing situation but just be made fun of by Vampire jerks observing Trading Hub and this Forum".I'm sorry to doubt that is here not a forum but a sheephold,fulfilled with helpless victims knowing no surviving way other than hiding themselves totally,even be too afraid to point out the ****ing situation.

We *have* been pointing out the issues, for years, if you look at the threads I and others have pointed to. Those of us who have been around a lot longer than you have been pushing for these changes for a LONG time. But we alone can't do anything to actually change what the current situation is, and complaining about it has proven to be useless (with years of experience here).  Instead of complaining and getting angry at people trying to reply to you, going to the other threads and voicing your support there is a good idea.

I also don't see anything you've said so far that would 'solve' viewbombing like you seem to think. Even if you hide ones in trade, that only helps with in-trade dragons, that helps nothing else. Viewbombing is an issue, yes, but it's not *only* a trade issue, and there are many different ways to viewbomb dragons whether they are in trades or not, whether scroll is hidden or not, etc. Please understand we have ALL been talking and debating this exact issue for years now, and as I said, there *is* no Suggestion that would 100% stop viewbombing except the very extreme ones that aren't likely to happen.

37 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

We *have* been pointing out the issues, for years, if you look at the threads I and others have pointed to. Those of us who have been around a lot longer than you have been pushing for these changes for a LONG time. But we alone can't do anything to actually change what the current situation is, and complaining about it has proven to be useless (with years of experience here).  Instead of complaining and getting angry at people trying to reply to you, going to the other threads and voicing your support there is a good idea.

I also don't see anything you've said so far that would 'solve' viewbombing like you seem to think. Even if you hide ones in trade, that only helps with in-trade dragons, that helps nothing else. Viewbombing is an issue, yes, but it's not *only* a trade issue, and there are many different ways to viewbomb dragons whether they are in trades or not, whether scroll is hidden or not, etc. Please understand we have ALL been talking and debating this exact issue for years now, and as I said, there *is* no Suggestion that would 100% stop viewbombing except the very extreme ones that aren't likely to happen.

"only help with in-trade dragon"?You serious?In fact,in-trade dragons are only ones what can't be hidden.Non-in-trade dragon need no help more than being hidden,it's perfect protection unless you forgot to unhide before the timers count 0.

I wonder if see my highlightend words.If you do,please say anything.better than that.I have to explain if I was not understood in right way,sorry.

And I have a bad forecast,if so many people tried for so long time but the situation was not improved at all,will voicing to other threads talking about this same thing leads to just a mergence for "you are talking about the same thing and the threads drived others away from the first page,bad-looking"

Well,if hiding is not 100% protective,I really wonder the way to viewbomb ones hidden in time.Anything?

If you got and hided a growing dragon until you want it to keep growing,any available attack?I don't know.

50 minutes ago, UnicornMaiden said:

Eggs that are up for trade are particularly vulnerable. They can't be fogged while they're in the Hub, and since your scroll name is attached to the trade having your scroll hidden doesn't do much good. You have to cancel a trade in order to Ward them, and Warding doesn't last very long when you consider that an egg might be up for a few days waiting for offers.

There have been many threads with suggestions to address this problem, covering everything from fundamental changes in how the Hub works to BSAs tailored to protecting eggs and hatchlings that are up for trade. As far as I know, none of these suggestions have gone anywhere.

Yep,the unbelievable truth.

1 hour ago, Nothing-to-say-or-see said:

Ward keeps for low time and can't prevent getting view number.

And I don't think Viewbombing is too hard to be solved.

I found an almost perfect way to defence,in my last thread,after thinking for just few hours.

Is it to hard to allow hiding when trading while make hidden trading ones' Code/stage/gender/Breed/Lineage/Timer/View number visible?(Well,Code/stage/gender has been always visible even when hidden for long time.)

This is your suggestion. Your suggestion is for trading. I'm telling you that your suggestion would only help in-trade dragons, and all other dragons would still be vulnerable to viewbombing. 

9 minutes ago, Nothing-to-say-or-see said:

"only help with in-trade dragon"?You serious?In fact,in-trade dragons are only ones what can't be hidden.Non-in-trade dragon need no help more than being hidden,it's perfect protection unless you forgot to unhide before the timers count 0.

I wonder if see my highlightend words.If you do,please say anything.better than that.I have to explain if I was not understood in right way,sorry.

And I have a bad forecast,if so many people tried for so long time but the situation was not improved at all,will voicing to other threads talking about this same thing leads to just a mergence for "you are talking about the same thing and the threads drived others away from the first page,bad-looking"

Well,if hiding is not 100% protective,I really wonder the way to viewbomb ones hidden in time.Anything?

I don't know where you get the idea that non-in-trade dragons don't need help in this area, as I've already stated viewbombing is *not* just a trade problem. Yes you can keep non-trade things hidden as long as possible, but you still *must* unhide them and put them somewhere to get stats in order for them to hatch/grow. In that time, they can still be viewbombed.  Don't misunderstand, while a lower-timed egg is less vulnerable to sickness it is *not* immune to it, hiding an egg until ER-timed and then putting it in hatcheries can *still* make it sick. 

I realize that maybe you simply don't understand all the issues being viewbombing/sickness, but that's what I'm trying to explain, and you getting defensive and upset isn't helping anything. *ALL* growing things can get viewbombed and get sick, no matter what precautions you take. If you hide your scroll, if you fog your dragons, etc etc, in order to actually raise a dragon eventually it *must* get views and is at that point vulnerable to sickness. Non-trading dragons are not safer just because they can be hidden.

5 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Non-trading dragons are not safer just because they can be hidden.

Well if it's real,that's really "no chance of surviving"(LOL)

Say any way to attack fogged ones,pleae.

If anything you said could make any 1 rising of views or clicks for them,such as gpzr4,I'll apologize for my rude and leave forever for the unchanged situation,come on!

Screenshot_2021-09-01-05-40-19-188_com.android.chrome.thumb.png.ff27e9eef31cd6d9adc370a28779715c.png

16 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

I don't know where you get the idea that non-in-trade dragons don't need help in this area,

what non-in-trade dragons need is only good detection and hiding in time,what I have but almost no help for in-trade ones,you know?

3 minutes ago, Nothing-to-say-or-see said:

Well if it's real,that's really "no chance of surviving"(LOL)

Say any way to attack fogged ones,pleae.

Are you actually reading what I said? I'm not saying fogged dragons can be attacked, I'm saying that it's not possible to raise a dragon while fogged 24/7. Fogging keeps it safe while it's fogged, yes. The *moment* you unfog it in order to hatch/grow it, it's vulnerable to attack again. It is not *possible* to grow a dragon *while* fogged, it has to be unfogged at some point in order to get views.  That's why I'm saying fogging isn't the perfect solution to viewbombing, because you *must* unfog in order to get views and allow the dragon to grow (fogged dragons cannot grow while fogged). And no matter how low the timer is and no matter how long it's fogged, as soon as you *unfog* in order to get it views and let it grow, it's vulnerable again. 

Please do try to understand this.

ANY egg can be viewbombed. It has happened to - I think - everyone posting in this thread - and many others too. It doesn't matter what is done about fan sites; for instance, a couple of years ago there was a group of people - not even platters - who set up a website to bomb people here. And there was another group who actually targeted a hatchery and finished it off completely. TJ has actually put ion some work to make it all less damaging, but for as long as we have sickness - which is actually a valuable game mechanic and makes us pay attention - it will happen and there is nothing TJ can do to prevent it completely. 

Many of us have asked for eggs posted in the hub to stop gaining views - but realistically that is the ONLY thing that would make a difference - and it will not stop your other eggs being targeted. Yes you can hide your scroll and individually hide every egg that isn't up for trade, but sooner or later they will have to get the views they need, and will therefor be vulnerable - even on a hidden scroll; serious viewbombers do it using random codes and often strike it lucky. There is no way to attack fogged ones - but they will have to unfog in the end. Hide your scroll name though - that could help protect your other eggs - and don't post them anywhere till they are at least 24 hours old (that one you have posted there, of course, will now be known to everyone... not wise; as Falorni said, complaining on forum often attracts bombers.

We all need to watch our scrolls. We are all at risk. It doesn't help to get angry about it.

26 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

hiding an egg until ER-timed and then putting it in hatcheries can *still* make it sick. 

No,never,unless it's an incubated Gold/Silver/Zyumorph/GoN/Avatars,they may be sick before hatch,but they will hatch in 6 hours with sick for viewbombing,a period short enough for ward between unhide-hatch-hide.I never lose about this,I'm really sure.

4 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

eggs posted in the hub to stop gaining views

I think you means hiding,that's perfect defence but unavailable for in-trade ones at present,so pity.

7 minutes ago, Nothing-to-say-or-see said:

No,never,unless it's an incubated Gold/Silver/Zyumorph/GoN/Avatars,they may be sick before hatch,but they will hatch in 6 hours with sick for viewbombing,a period short enough for ward between unhide-hatch-hide.I never lose about this,I'm really sure.

You're wrong there. But you will find that out from experience in the end. I have done it MANY times when I had forgotten to put something in a hatchery till it was too late and they were already low time, and lost eggs.

7 minutes ago, Nothing-to-say-or-see said:

I think you means hiding,that's perfect defence but unavailable for in-trade ones at present,so pity.

No, I do not mean hiding, I mean that we have asked TJ to set it up so that a visible egg in the trade hub does not gain views until it is no longer in a trade link. They have to be visible so that people can see what they are offering on. There can never be scroll to scroll communication, so people have to be able to see the trade eggs.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

6 minutes ago, Nothing-to-say-or-see said:

Please don't spread false information. IT IS POSSIBLE for low-timed eggs to get sick, whether you've experienced it or not. IT IS POSSIBLE for eggs of ANY time/age to get sick, sickness is not just about time, it's also about too many views too fast, even an egg with 15h left *can* get sick. Just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean us long-time players haven't experienced it. And NO, it's downright false that they 'will hatch in 6 hours', you are completely wrong here. Just because you haven't experienced it doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Actually - you need only look at neglected experiments. Plenty of those ultra-low time eggs get sick and die. Including every last one I have ever tried to turn.

9 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

I'm saying that it's not possible to raise a dragon while fogged 24/7

9 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

It is not *possible* to grow a dragon *while* fogged

Is it too hard or too late to unfog at the last 1~2 hours?

In fact,with the "viewbombing" from the 9 hatchery I used to using,it needs only about 10 minutes for normal dragons,maybe 1.5 or double for Gold/Silver/Zyumorph/GoN/Avatars,to grow to next stage without any "sickness".

I made my experiments last year,long before I could say anything here until these days,I'm sure about that,no need for extra "Risk noticition"

8 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

low time

How long?The last 1 hour is not too late for me,I need no more than half an hour to aid (if no interference from others)