NEXROSSMA

It feels like bitten by a(or more?No ruler cares,I know) Vampire Dragon

4 minutes ago, Nothing-to-say-or-see said:

Is it too hard or too late to unfog at the last 1~2 hours?

In fact,with the "viewbombing" from the 9 hatchery I used to using,it needs only about 10 minutes for normal dragons,maybe 1.5 or double for Gold/Silver/Zyumorph/GoN/Avatars,to grow to next stage without any "sickness".

I made my experiments last year,long before I could say anything here until these days,I'm sure about that,no need for extra "Risk noticition"

How long?The last 1 hour is not too late for me,I need no more than half an hour to aid (if no interference from others)

I'm very glad that you've had such luck hatching super-low-timed eggs like that. Not everyone has that experience. You seem to be taking your experience and assuming that's possible for everyone else, which simply isn't true. 1-2 hours is often *not* enough to get enough stats to hatch an egg (and you only need to look at ER-hatcheries to see proof of that). 

I'm bowing out of this discussion, with the suggestion that you try to understand that just because *you* experience certain things does not mean *everyone* experiences those same things. MANY users have lost low-timed eggs from viewbombing, and MANY users have lost extreme-low-time eggs (1-3 hours) from not enough stats. Please don't assume that because you don't have problems in these areas doesn't mean it's that simple for everyone else. Also please try to understand that this is a game with *many* users in *many* different situations, and *many* people simply don't have the option of being able to get online the last few hours of an egg's life to deliberately viewbomb it into hatching. Your experience does not equal the regular/normal experience for users. 

12 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

even an egg with 15h left *can* get sick

Did you try a 1h left egg?I tried and won,hatch before any sickness,with "Viewbombing" from 9 sites.

9 minutes ago, Nothing-to-say-or-see said:

Is it too hard or too late to unfog at the last 1~2 hours?

Yes. That's what we do when we try to get a neglected. Leave them to one hour and bomb. Loads of those eggs die. And two eggs that a friend forgot about were at 6 hours the other day - he tried to save them with high speed viewing but they died.

In fact,with the "viewbombing" from the 9 hatchery I used to using,it needs only about 10 minutes for normal dragons,maybe 1.5 or double for Gold/Silver/Zyumorph/GoN/Avatars,to grow to next stage without any "sickness".

I made my experiments last year,long before I could say anything here until these days,I'm sure about that,no need for extra "Risk noticition"

Well then all you need to do is hide everything and stop trading. Problem solved.

How long?The last 1 hour is not too late for me,I need no more than half an hour to aid (if no interference from others)

You do you. Which leaves anything anyone here is doing to try to help you over your anger fairly pointless. I'm out.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

9 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

you only need to look at ER-hatcheries to see proof of that). 

I had looked at ER-hacheys for thousands of times,never see an ER with yellow/orange/red background(you know.the meaning) in sick.Any screenshot for your evidence,please

8 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

That's what we do when we try to get a neglected.

Nope,ND need the last few minutes,no more than 10.1 hour is far too much.

8 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Well then all you need to do is hide everything and stop trading. Problem solved

Then the only problem became Forbidden Trading.I'm really sure I'm 100% safe without trading,and 5% fun,no need for noticition.

23 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Actually - you need only look at neglected experiments. Plenty of those ultra-low time eggs get sick and die. Including every last one I have ever tried to turn.

Died of sick but not too low view to grow?

If it's true,I quit for the unsolvable trouble.

Edited by Nothing-to-say-or-see

I'm going to be closing this because this doesn't appear to be a suggestion, but rather a complaint. And I'm not really sure what entirely is going on because I'm having trouble understanding some of the replies, but it seems to have turned into some sort of argument.

In fact,with the "viewbombing" from the 9 hatchery I used to using,

If you're using NINE hatcheries, the person viewbombing you might actually be you. Nine hatcheries is VERY excessive even for low time things.

Some pointers:

*Fogged items cannot gain views until they are unfogged. I believe at least one hatchery retains fogged things and puts them back in rotation when the fog is lifted, but I don't know which one(s).

*Hatchies are very hard to kill with views. Someone tried and it grew just fine with more than thirty thousand views.

*Wait 24 hours after catching an egg to put it in ANY hatchery. Put it in at most two. Wait another 24 hours and put it in another one or two. Four hatcheries should be sufficient to hatch and grow things.

Viewbombing cannot be completely prevented, and the screenshots in the OP don't actually prove you're being viewbombed; they only prove that your eggs and hatchies are in fansites, but for all we know you put them there. If you are being viewbombed:

*fog everything while you are not there to watch it
*check fansites twice a day and remove your things from fansites if you haven't put them there

*fog anything that's sick as soon as you notice it's sick and leave it fogged until it the sickness message goes away

If you think you are being viewbombed via the trade hub, the only real solution is to stop using the trade hub for a while and see if that solves the problem. You can also follow the tips above for viewbombing to at least keep it from killing your trade items. Jerks are always out there so you will need to be proactive in managing your stuff, because there is no way to know who is viewbombing you.