Aie

Fix line breaks in lineage view

I made a topic about this in Help, but it got buried, I think; perhaps Suggestions is the correct place for it?

Currently, the lineage view sometimes cuts a dragon's name in the middle of the word to insert a line break. This seems to happen when the dragon has a two-part name with a longish second part, for example here:

612845472_Nayttokuva2021-3-24kello20_51_56.png.b82e20897f81f4e3f6598ee9a8519eef.png

This problem persists for me on all skins except the 1960s one, where the name doesn't need a line break at all. It happens both on mobile and desktop and regardless of browser, even if the second part of the dragon's name could fit a single line. Logically, the line break would be where the space is, like this:

296664127_Nayttokuva2021-3-24kello20_51_56.png.d0440b5daccd6d13c319ed1ae8566e61.png

This is such a small thing, but it's incredibly annoying.

Yes, please! Would make some lineages look much better!

Bumping this since the (ultimately harmless but incredibly annoying) problem persists.

28 minutes ago, Ruffledfeathers said:

Have to say support! Just be wary that if for every space was a line, some names could be very, very weird looking XD 

I don't think anyone wants a new line after each space. I think they just object to line breaks in the middle of a word. And obviously if you have a 32 letter word as your name, then it will have to break within the word, but it should be fixed so it doesn't do it unless it is the only way to display the name.