dragongirl02

Dragongirl’s Bingo

She's fine with it - she says things SHOULD settle by the end of the week - but in case not, anyone want to run a sort of mini one - maybe half the points to achieve or something ? Not me - I can't at the moment.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

So - is no-one interested - everyone wants to wait till dragongirl is in a better space ?

That would be great - keep us all on board till she gets back.

This game seems to have stalled completely, and aqub's - which was kindly set up as a stopgap, has stalled too. Where should we go from here ?

I'm past caring. I can't play for a bit anyway - but it would be great to get it back up and running.

@GhostMouse @Aqub @Little-Star @trystan @Long_Before_Sunrise @sh20000sh @Rememberdrgns @purplehaze @Lagie

@dragongirl02 (and even @Ruby Eyes in case she can be persuaded back...)

What think you all - we do at least have a volunteer !

Edited by Fuzzbucket

I'm all for moving ahead, too. If water_angel wants to host a new game I think that's great.

Yay - I will sign up as soon as I get back - assuming it isn't done by then.

I'm still around just took a break with most DC stuff due a flood of negative things happening (not all DC related) & me dealing with an annual event on another site (which seemed harder than usual). I think of it as a major case bad luck that's finally stooped. I would explain more of the other bad luck issues, but I’m afraid their my be one or two issues that are taboo for Discussion on DC. 

Hopefully, I can get back to this sometime this week unless a real life task get in the way this weekend.

Edited by dragongirl02