HoardersAssociation

DC Hoarders Association

Hope it's okay to have entirely too many hordes XD I collectively refer to the first four breeds as the Stormpeace Army, while the Papers are the Sentient Notebook. The Paper horde barely counts as one since I can't just breed more but one day, one day there will be enough...

I'd like to join!

Scroll: Kovia

What You're Hoarding: Electrics, Daydreams, Storm-Riders, Sophrosynes, Papers

Hoard Group Link: Electrics, Daydreams, Storm-Riders, Sophrosynes, Papers

Hoard Goal: At least 100 of each breed, maybe only 50 for the Papers, but I'll probably go forever.

Notes: I'll take anything but will likely freeze inbreds, messies, and hybrid-fails.

52 minutes ago, Kovia said:

Hope it's okay to have entirely too many hordes XD I collectively refer to the first four breeds as the Stormpeace Army, while the Papers are the Sentient Notebook. The Paper horde barely counts as one since I can't just breed more but one day, one day there will be enough...

I'd like to join!

Scroll: Kovia

What You're Hoarding: Electrics, Daydreams, Storm-Riders, Sophrosynes, Papers

Hoard Group Link: Electrics, Daydreams, Storm-Riders, Sophrosynes, Papers

Hoard Goal: At least 100 of each breed, maybe only 50 for the Papers, but I'll probably go forever.

Notes: I'll take anything but will likely freeze inbreds, messies, and hybrid-fails.

Never too many hoardes!! Your hordes have been added to the list ❤️

Edited by HoardersAssociation

I'd like to join!

Scroll: daaHamster

What You're Hoarding: magelight pygmies

Hoard Group Link: magelight melody

Hoard Goal: 

Notes: they were one of the first 4 eggs i picked up when i joined dragon cave which i why i love them ❤️
i'll only take EG/PB and no inbreds. this is a new hoard btw, im just starting to collect !

Edited by daaHamster

On 7/27/2021 at 5:20 AM, daaHamster said:

I'd like to join!

Scroll: daaHamster

What You're Hoarding: magelight pygmies

Hoard Group Link: magelight melody

Hoard Goal: 

Notes: they were one of the first 4 eggs i picked up when i joined dragon cave which i why i love them ❤️
i'll only take EG/PB and no inbreds. this is a new hoard btw, im just starting to collect !

Apologies for the wait! You have been added to the list. Happy Hoarding!

I've given a gift!

Gift Info: 2g PB Magelight gifted to daaHamster

I've given a gift!

Gift Info: 2g Equinox gifted to Dalek

I've given a gift!

Gift Info: Messy Geode hatchie gifted to Chaosdawn

I've given a gift!

Gift Info: Lihnseyre hatchie gifted to DarkellaLord

I've given a gift!

Gift Info: CB Linhnseyre hatchie gifted to DarkellaLord

Edited by BringsTheSnow
Adding new gifts to list

I'd like to join!

Scroll: Mnkn10

What You're Hoarding: Bleeding Moons and Turpentines

Hoard Group Link: Bleeding Moons | Turpentines

Hoard Goal: ∞

Notes: Clean lineages or CBs preferred. I might take messies, but only to freeze.

I'd like to join!

Scroll: sleepymuggle

What You're Hoarding: Vampires

Hoard Group Link: Vamps

Hoard Goal: 44/∞

Notes: I generally bite eggs with messy lineages so that I don't feel guilty if I accidentally kill something with a beautiful lineage but I'm not preferential to anything. :) I love the thrill of biting new eggs and my original goal was 31 vamps so I could bite 1 egg every day of the month. 

I've given a gift!

Gift Info: CB nebula for @Skyrimkittyy, will be sent once it’s past cooldown. 

I know some people need to be added to the list, so we will do that soon!

Edited by igloo9201

I'd like to join!

Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/Firstborn Dragon

What You're Hoarding: Blacks and Vampires

Hoard Group Link: https://dragcave.net/group/68118 Blacks

https://dragcave.net/group/40554 Vampires

Hoard Goal: No real cap for either.  I just love the breeds.

Notes: Long as they aren't inbred, I'll take them.  Likely bite any inbred though as I don't want to accidently breed them.

@Mnkn10 & @yanderella have been added with no issues!

@amthystfire has been added, but the hoard group link is currently listed as "TBA" since we require separate groups for each hoard. This just makes it easier for admins to verify hoard updates. If you make a group for each breed, update us and we will add the links!

@Firstborn Dragon has been added, but for some reason the link to you Black hoard is not working, so it is currently listed as TBA. Let us know if you can get it working and we will update your listing! The vampire group link worked fine.

Sorry for the long wait, everyone, and thank you for all of the gifts you've been sending.

I'm surprised I haven't stumbled upon this thread sooner, it's always good to see fellow hoarders.

I'd like to join!

Scroll: LevelsOfViolence

What You're Hoarding: Avatars of Destruction

Hoard Group Link: Temple of Destruction

Hoard Goal: 291/

Notes: Will happily take any gen, any stage, any lineage as long as they aren't messy or inbred. Uncommon lineage shapes/patterns are more than welcome and if I am able to continue a lineage on my own, I definitely will.

I know I definitely need to put myself on this list, haha! ^^

I'd like to join!

Scroll: WingsOfFlight

What You're Hoarding: Scourgekeeper Dragons

Hoard Group Link: Keepers of Eternity

Hoard Goal: 27/

Notes: Will happily take any gen, any stage PB Scourges! Don't care about lineage types or patterns as long as they are PB and not inbred. I'm always eager to get new blood in my BBEG D&D party! ^^ All my Scourges will never be frozen and will always be named. I really want to be a hub for these little guys so I can share the my love of Scourges with anyone wanting to have some new blood of their own! 

I'd like to join!

Scroll: StarlightLion

What You're Hoarding: Firegems

Hoard Group Link: the Crystalline Bellows

Hoard Goal: 137/Infinity

Notes: Will take absolutely any Firegem - messies, misgenders, purebloods, and inbreds will be frozen, but I love the little hatchling sprites too. CBs will follow my naming scheme, and interesting lineages might be carried on. (I definitely have enough CB Firegems to carry any lineage XD lmao) I name everything unless the dragon has an amazing code.

What You're Hoarding: Labradorites

Hoard Group Link: Opalescent Echoes

Hoard Goal: 2/Infinity

Notes: Brand new hoard - will take everything, pref towards CB, non-PB 2G, and Checker. Messy, inbred, misgendered will be frozen. Everything will be named except for amazing codes. ^-^

What You're Hoarding: Blancblacks

Hoard Group Link: Well of Roses

Hoard Goal: 9/Infinity

Notes: Okay, last hoard because otherwise I will have a Problem. Will take any Blancblack, I love them. Messies, inbreds, misgenders will be frozen. I name all my dragons except for incredible codes. I love checkers. ^-^

Edited by StarlightLion