Elzapeth

ANSWERED:Site down?

Well, normally I would be at work now, but I had an allergic reaction to something that I ate yesterday, and Benadryl makes it unsafe for me to drive.

I am in the middle of cataloging my Valentines and mates, but I am working off paper, so I can at least continue. The only thing I cannot do with the site down is to add to the "breed at Valentine" group, so I don't miss out like I did at Christmas and Halloween. I am up to 2012, so a long way to go.

I am sure that someone has notified TJ, and he will get us up and running as soon as he can.

Works for me now!

Nevermind, but at least something seems to be happening.

Alright, some hiccups, but seems pretty stable now.

Edited by Ripan

Just now, ericaUchiha said:

Sites down and links to forums and discord.

Nvm, its back again.

17 minutes ago, lovecats99 said:

Same here. Welp, i'm only here to procrastinate so I guess I better get back to studying. :rolleyes:

Ooh, do you have a link for this? I remember something similar happened on 14/12/20 when gmail, youtube and other google services were hit with a massive outage.

Edit: Seems Google is okay? https://www.google.com/appsstatus#hl=en&v=status

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.56913b27fadbe39b2480cf31ee913cad.png

The link they dropped was https://downdetector.com/ which shows an increase in reports for Zoom, Google, Amazon, etc. I'm not experiencing any problems myself and have no idea if that was actually the issue. I was just repeating what I'd heard. \o/

Yay, it's back!

Edited by Chanilove

and we're back! maybe it was when i asked nicely at the top of the page? XD

not working on my phone! went to check my scroll to see if i was still egglocked (i literally cannot remember when i bred the eggs that were keeping me locked XD) and thought maybe my connection was just slow.... T_T 

edit: magic! just checked and its good

Edited by InvaderAlexis