Elzapeth

ANSWERED:Site down?

Is it just me or is the site having a ERROR HAS OCCURRED for anyone else?

Same here, since the top of the hour more or less. Won't load at all now, even the error page.

Glad it isn't just me. I have been trying for about the last 20 minutes and nothing will load.

Ah, ok, thank you, I was wondering if I had broken something here (I'm currently busy with updates).

You're not alone. It was fine earlier, but won't load at all now.
It's odd, because you'd think the load would be a lot less now that a lot of people are back at work and education today.

We made too many cookies, now a cookie monster is in the server, eating all the code  :blink:

Just now, Confused Cat said:

We made too many cookies, now a cookie monster is in the server, eating all the code  :blink:

LIES! There is no such thing as too many cookies.

Someone on the unofficial Discord mentioned that a lot of Google-based services are down right now, too, and that it looks like another huge DDOS. Whether or not this is related to DC being down, I don't know. I guess I'll go be productive draw dragons for a bit! xD

1 minute ago, PrincessLucy said:

LIES! There is no such thing as too many cookies.

Well then clearly we did not make ENOUGH cookies! ... Which explains why the cookie monster has to eat computer code instead.

But in all seriousness, I... uh... just hope the site will be up again soon, because there's nothing else I can do about it. :P

I was sitting here with 5 different DC tabs open (event game, AP, naming dragons...) and then started getting the error and now I've just been refreshing every 5 minutes hoping it'd be back up. I may be too addicted, lol.

Finally had a day off and made a cute cookie and teh internet ATE it!!!!!!! Gimme back my cookie!

Just now, dragongrrl said:

So, not the Lagmonster, not the Data Monster, but the Cookie Monster? XD

*adds the Cookie Monster of 2021 to "List of DC Monsters" i survived*

maybe it's that i was going to be naming the Vremya (egg) on my scroll after Garcia Flynn, a character from Timeless.  it's a timey-wimey show about time travel and changing history! :blink:

Just now, trystan said:

maybe it's that i was going to be naming the Vremya (egg) on my scroll after Garcia Flynn, a character from Timeless.  it's a timey-wimey show about time travel and changing history! :blink:

But you haven't survived it until the site is back up.

1 minute ago, trystan said:

Hold the horses... you haven't survived yet... who knows what - or who - the monster is going to eat when it's out of cookies

9 minutes ago, PrincessLucy said:

But you haven't survived it until the site is back up.

8 minutes ago, Athea said:

Hold the horses... you haven't survived yet... who knows what - or who - the monster is going to eat when it's out of cookies

i'm thinking ahead! XD

I'm glad it's not just me.

On the other hand, I'm not even making requests for 2021 now. 

Same here. Welp, i'm only here to procrastinate so I guess I better get back to studying. :rolleyes:

33 minutes ago, Chanilove said:

Someone on the unofficial Discord mentioned that a lot of Google-based services are down right now, too, and that it looks like another huge DDOS. Whether or not this is related to DC being down, I don't know. I guess I'll go be productive draw dragons for a bit! xD

Ooh, do you have a link for this? I remember something similar happened on 14/12/20 when gmail, youtube and other google services were hit with a massive outage.

Edit: Seems Google is okay? https://www.google.com/appsstatus#hl=en&v=status

Spoiler

image.png.56913b27fadbe39b2480cf31ee913cad.png

Edited by lovecats99

Well, gmail is working fine. DC on the other hand ...

Down here, too.

And the forum is slow but at least functioning!