Godzalla

ANSWERED:Staterae Xeno

can rarely catch or breed from other xenos (emphasis on rarely)

stats are basically a rarer breed of xenowyrm

they became more rarer than golds and more higher than a 2G prize! what do they really worth for fair if i wanna trade for them?

I have only managed to trade for them by offering a bloodswap. They ARE in the market, of course - for 1700 shards IIRC.

It's not possible to say what something is "worth" as it all depends who wants something enough to pay with a staterae. I have traded 2 gen PB golds for commons when that was what I needed.

You can always breed all your xenos over and over. I have a 2 gen from two astrapis, for instance.

i managed to unlock them at the encyclopedia and will buy from marke once im not egg locked wow finaly lol  yeah 1700 is worth it a lot :) but im still after catching a cb one XD

Carrying on from what Fuzz said, you can breed a Staterae from any of your Xenos. However, I have found this to be an incredibly frustrating process! In my experience, in most weeks, even if I breed ALL my Xenos (this includes CBs, PBs and lineaged ones) i'll still not get a Stat.

So, I say its best to be patient and not get too frustrated if you don't get one too quickly. :) The market is also always there and 2/4 of my CBs are Market wyrms (the biome ones, I managed to miracuously trade for. Never caught one myself, sadly.)

Hopefully you have better luck buying one from the market than me. I've been trying but everytime I finally have enough to buy one, the price goes up. Last time I checked it was 1700, now it is up again to 1800 🤦‍♀️

On 12/23/2020 at 12:09 PM, Twinstar said:

Hopefully you have better luck buying one from the market than me. I've been trying but everytime I finally have enough to buy one, the price goes up. Last time I checked it was 1700, now it is up again to 1800 🤦‍♀️

Now it's 4600 😞

2 hours ago, Alixiron said:

Now it's 4600 😞

Yep! It just keeps going up, up, up!

I got my only Stat from the market when they were not quite so expensive. Was saving for a 2nd but the price kept going up by 100 every time I gained another 100 shards. So I decided to use my shards for some of the new Gemshards, since I never see them in the cave, either, and haven't yet been able to trade for them. The Stats will just have to wait -- or I may never have another.

I'm so glad I bought my first Market Stat only a couple months after their release, when they weren't all that expensive. I traded for one not long after the release (and I think traded for another later), and bought one more Market Stat earlier this year. From those I've been able to breed all the others I have (though I get a lot of fails too).  I keep wondering if the price will 'top out' at some point, I'm curious if there is any sort of cap in place or if it'll just keep going up indefinitely. 

I'm stuck at the point where I dont think I'm ever getting.a market stat honestly. Every time I check the price I'm less than 100 away, earliest I could remember is 4233/4300, and now it's at 4600! I probably would just do with the cb pair i currently have...one was caught with some astronomical luck and one was traded with even more astronomical generosity (got him for 4 forced shumonga). Maybe I'll manage to trade for another one when a new release happens, many people offer very good things for new releases, if I remember right I got my only cb gold and first cb silver through new release trades as well

I am kicking myself that I didn't buy a pair in the market when they were cheap. I only bought 1 and it is my only one still.

I bought two as soon as they showed up in the market, luckily.  I could buy them now if I had to, though.  I have over 12,000 shards.  I just never spend them.  I'd probably use the market if I could pay a little extra for a z-code.

Edited by random_dragon_collector

It has become impossible for anyone who doesn't already have enough shards ever to buy a Stratere from the market.  I can acquire only 100 shards a week, and the price increases by more than that every week.  Perhaps there could be a limit on the number of market purchased eggs per scroll, just as there's a limit on the number of CB holiday dragons?  I don't think it's right that some of us can now never buy one.