snoesiepoes

Dropdown menu in trades not working

Like the title says: the drop down menu doesn't work anymore. It has had it's issues from time to time but now it has been 2d already. Any suggestions?

This one ?

image.png.b26154d206be0b9af61dcf30839044bb.png

It all seems normal to me...

image.png.e206a5c3709401fb734ea913785c89e6.png

What exactly isn't working for you? Will the drop-down not open, or it doesn't do anything when you press the filter button, or what? More details are always appreciated to understand the issue. It seems to be working fine for me.

I wondered if there was a dropdown menu I don't even know about...

What skin are you using? Do you use mobile or desktop? Try turning off adblock if you have it, and perhaps give a screenshot of how everything looks for you since drop-down not working has previously been misalignment issues.

I'm using a mobile device. Never had addblock. It's the normal dropdown button to search for breeds. Doesn't do a thing like there just isn't anything behind it. You see a drop down with Any in it but it doesn't drop down. And it used to always work untill a few months back. Occasionally wouldn't work for an hour. Later for an hour or 2. And now for 3 days already.

And skin? Whatever is standard probably 🤷 it's all white. Always has been, never changed it.

I can type in the Wants box.

Edited by snoesiepoes

Just out of curiosity, do you have available magis? There was a bug back in June where the drop down wouldn't work if you didn't have magis available. It was supposed to be fixed, but things can re-break. Old thread for reference.

For everybody who has the problem,

I FOUND A WORK-AROUND SOLLUTION.

Just go to the next trading page and you can do look-ups again. I still don't know why it happens (it happens a lot) but at least now I can search for trades again 🤷

As far as I'm concerned, this topic can be locked.