TJ09

2020-08-23 - August Dragon Release

The yellow starry is one of my new favorites. I like the blue one, too, I just wish it was bigger/in a different pose so you could see it more clearly like the yellow. Wonderful breed.

The new wing-only sky dragon is quite lovely, too. Pretty close to the sky-wing, but such a lovely shade of blue and some nice poses.

I may be getting ahead of myself here but I've already created a group for frozen Skystrider hatchies. I only have 3 so far, one of which I grabbed in the AP. They are just so adorable! 

10 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Many species of animals playfully chase each other during mating season. It's a natural occurrence, I don't see it as a form of violence from reading that description. Description seems fine to me.

I'm with you. I'm watching hares and also pheasants through my window right now. Chasing is the only word for it, and they don't look even slightly distressed !

I have to admit I wasn't expecting and August dragon but I'm really glad they're here.

4 hours ago, Enkutay said:

Oh no, I totally missed this :0 I thought releases are only every second month

Generally there's one a month, but there is not a set schedule :) Could happen whenever! 

Since we have adults it is time to say goodbye to this thread! Thank you TJ and spriters for the release :)