borntobefree

TJ! Thuwed Breeding!

10 hours ago, borntobefree said:

how did you know it was him? hmmmm he's looking for mints huh?

Probably because the trade literally had his username on it? Maybe because he was talking about it in Discord? Perhaps because it was a brand-new 7d egg from parents that are now Verified Thuweds?

hmmm was he doing those things and is his scroll unhidden? is his name on that scroll tj09 as well? was he discussing it in discord? You seem to have as many questions as I do, did you actually know the answers?

Seriously would like to know, will he be breeding these other two headeds or more purebloods?

@borntobefree TJ made a public hub trade (which automatically has his scroll name) and was talking about it in the official discord which he links on the official site and displays him as admin. It was him and he was having a joke. There's nothing to question because it was him, no obfuscation.

If you want to ask about thuwed breedings I recommend asking in his personal thread:

He has in fact answered a few questions about new thuweds, though not all of them.

3 hours ago, borntobefree said:

hmmm was he doing those things and is his scroll unhidden? is his name on that scroll tj09 as well? was he discussing it in discord? You seem to have as many questions as I do, did you actually know the answers?

Seriously would like to know, will he be breeding these other two headeds or more purebloods?

They weren't questions. I was being sarcastic.