borntobefree

TJ! Thuwed Breeding!

Could you please breed your Gilded bloodscales pb!! Please please!! There are not enough of the two headed, in your breeding!

how about a GON and a Bronze Shimmer, lol j/j

His pairs are set permanently. I don't think he ever does PB.

4 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I don't think he ever does PB.

Except the Common Pygmies, for reasons :)

I think this seems like something that should be PMed to TJ? 

I prefer mixed Thuwed pairs myself, but to each their own. 

2 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Except the Common Pygmies, for reasons :)

I'd guess those because once upon a time they were the only....

Actually ... didn't TJ say to recommend new pairings to him? Though I think that was in his bossman thread.

He did ask for recommendations a long time ago in his Ask-A-Mod thread. I think the pairs he breeds are permanently set, but he has a lot of breeds that have not been paired up yet that might be open to suggestion.

I'm also only interested in getting a PB Thuwed, others have 0 value for my scroll exactly for not being PB

I stalked the thuwed breeding page for years to get any of those 2 before realising he started to breed at random to ap at some point...

Here's his comment on suggesting new pairings, and where to do so.

On page 62 of the Bossman thread, there are already some suggestions, not all of which he commented on.

never even saw that thread. He also breed his dark greens together once, omg would love an egg from those two.

how are we supposed to suggest pairing of unpaired ones when we can't see the other ones he's got.

2 hours ago, borntobefree said:

how are we supposed to suggest pairing of unpaired ones when we can't see the other ones he's got.

But you can?

There's the pairs on his Thuwed page, and then there's the dragons in the release announcement threads.

It's just not all in one place.

4 hours ago, borntobefree said:

never even saw that thread. He also breed his dark greens together once, omg would love an egg from those two.

DId he ? I never saw one...

4 hours ago, borntobefree said:

https://dragcave.net/thuwed

Oh right, with an alt. I didn't think he ever did PB, and I suppose that - isn't ! It is one of those that starts @2 gen, after all !

AFAIK he once bred a specific pair as gift for the wedding of one user - I remember faintly that said user told me that. But please don't ask me which pair or who it was as it was quite some years ago.

On 7/23/2020 at 5:37 AM, Fuzzbucket said:

DId he ? I never saw one...

https://dragcave.net/thuwed

Thanks for the link Fuzzbucket, i actually have that one, now i wish he'd show us his whole scroll instead of hunting down release threads, lol

He really can't - it would show things we don't get to see yet !

3 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

He really can't - it would show things we don't get to see yet !

Of course if he would just add the "hide all growing things" feature that we have been begging for -- problem solved! XD

No - sometimes I think he has adults that aren't ready for us yet,....

I remember him stating that his scroll is a mess which would be his main reason not to display it. XD Which is kind of charming to know!

Yeah - I would imagine. He's not really into PLAYING, is he ! We don't see him in the hub or anything.

5 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Yeah - I would imagine. He's not really into PLAYING, is he ! We don't see him in the hub or anything.

He was in the hub yesterday. Offered the first egg of a new Thuwed pair asking for Mints.