screwygirl

Zombie Dragons... never gonna have one

*sigh*

Firstly and foremost, I am not asking anyone to cater to me. I don't mind admitting that this assertion that I am demanding the site to conform to my needs is a little upsetting. This is supposed to be a place to make suggestions. I made a suggestion. That is the way a suggestion forum works. But rest assured. I will NOT be suggesting anything ever again. It's clear that not everyone can manage to remain civil if they disagree.

Secondly, just because you don't understand the concept of hyper-emotionality doesn't mean you need to be derisive about it. Try to see things from someone else's perspective. It's not something one can simply "get over."

Thirdly, I am a completionist, so I feel the need to collect every dragon... however, now that LadyLazar has reminded me about the nasty nature of zombies, I wouldn't even try to create one now. The only way I would is if one could be given to me. Since that will never happen, I will not have one. I have already accepted that.

OP has requested this topic be locked, so I'm closing this topic. If someone else would like to revive this topic, please remember to keep discussions civil. Suggestion topics are meant to encourage discussion and debate, not hostility.