Paintra

The Evil Project Returns!

ivoGOVr.png

Thanks to Kaini for approving this thread! Original thread by Oracle Mask here. Second thread by Tiga here. Third thread under the "The Evil Project" account here. Previous thread by the "The Evil Project Group" account here.
Sunset Raven image free for use from Pixbay. Dragon Fire Font free for use here.

Evil returns once more to the lands of Galsreim...

It has been a long four years, but the Evil Project returns once more!

Table of Contents:

Main Post (Info, Plan, and Rules)

Eligible Breeds and Forms

News and Updates

Member List + Mods

Prizes/Rewards

Spreadsheet Link + Banners

The Evil Plan:

So what do we do around here?

Our plot is to grab the eggs in the AP that sit there, abandoned, hatch them, and then release them back into the AP to be snatched up! While a dull egg may not be appealing, a cute little hatchling is truly irresistible, and the extra hatchling slots make it so catching them is much more worthwhile. Why is this easy, you ask? Well, simply, we're tricking people into keeping dragons they would not have kept otherwise from the AP, and also doing some cleanup in the process :D

But what's in it for you? As part of this evil project, you can get points based on the dragons you release. Get enough points, and you can trade them in for a prize, bred by a kind donor or one of the project's higher-ups! Anyone can join, and anyone can donate an egg as a prize! In addition, donors will receive part of the point cost of the prize as thanks for donating!

The Rules:

• Eggs must be an eligible breed to count towards points. 

• All eggs must be caught from the AP. Eggs you breed yourself are not allowed.
• You must have enough points to request a prize before doing so.

• Donations must be reported by both the donor and the receiver.

• When requesting a bred dragon, please keep your requests reasonable.
A common from a metallic parent is okay to ask for, but a common from a spriter's alt or CB prize is not.

The amount of time can vary by choice of the donor, but please pick up your prize before a certain time after being gifted.
If you don't reach out to explain why you cannot pick it up, or your prize may become forfeit.

Edited by Paintra

eq9qtk5.png

Eligible Breeds:

Please check the spreadsheet for more detailed (and potentially more accurate) info!

• Any "wall" eggs (one breed takes up the majority of the AP) will be eligible for the regular 2 points, even if they are not usually eligible.
Please mark these eggs as such (if they are not normally eligible) when you fill out the release forms.
• Ineligible breeds should not be gone out of their way to be released, but you will get 1 point for any hatchlings that you release if you were unaware.

Albino egg Anagallis egg Black Capped Teimarr egg Black Tea egg Blacktip egg Bleeding Moon egg Blue-Banded egg Bright-breasted Wyvern egg Brimstone egg Brute egg Canopy egg Carmine Wyvern egg Cassare egg Celestial egg Coastal Waverunner egg Deep Sea egg Purple Dorsal egg Duotone egg Electric egg Ember egg Falconiform Wyvern egg Fever Wyvern egg Flamingo egg Gold-horned Tangar egg Greater Spotted Drake egg Guardian egg Harvest egg Hellfire Wyvern egg Horse egg

Mint egg Moonstone egg Neotropical egg Nocturne egg Olive egg Pyrovar egg Purple Ridgewing egg Royal Blue egg Royal Crimson egg Sapphire egg Scimitar-wing Wyvern egg Skywing egg Speckle-Throated egg Spitfire egg Split egg Spotted Greenwing egg Stone egg Storm egg Sunstone egg Swallowtail egg latest?cb=20140404164436 Tetra egg Tri-Horn Wyvern egg Turpentine egg Water egg Water Walker egg Waterhorse egg Whiptail egg Yellow-Crowned egg

Click on one of the above eggs to be sent to its relevant page on the DC Wiki!

Participation Forms:

Joining Form: For use upon joining up!

[b][u]I would like to join and participate![/u][/b]
[b]Forum Username:[/b]
[b]Scroll Name and Link:[/b]

Release Form: For use whenever you release hatchlings!

[b][u]I am releasing these hatchlings![/u][/b]
[b]Forum Name:[/b]
[b]Dragons releasing/released:[/b] 

Edited by Paintra

7HtEuyJ.png

• November 2nd, 2020: Halloween eggs have been added to the list and will remain for the duration of the wall!

• June 23rd, 2020: Rewards section added, Egg Wall condition added, and shannecy added as a thread helper!
• June 21st, 2020: The Evil Project (Incarnation V) thread is created! The Evil Project has been reborn!

Edited by Paintra

wJR6mhe.png

Paintra (Admin)

shannecy (Helper)

jerzeeshadow
Deltice12

Seay

Tinibree
Cemeroll
flower1818
Chaosdawn

icearashi
dragoncat1207
Serotina
Lushwave
Tesnivy

Panda_Potato91396
smartster4
Nootybloops
Firedda

Thread Mods:

Paintra: Admin

shannecy: Helper

If you are interested in helping update the spreadsheet, record information, or moderate the thread, please send me a PM!

Edited by Paintra

rujJqp7.png

Prize system changes in The Evil Project Incarnation 5:
•  Donors will now get about half of the points when they give a requester their requested reward,
• Donors can now post a prize without request, and a member can use their points to claim that prize.
•  This is now how CB Rares can be obtained as rewards for points.
They are no longer available as requests, since CB Rare requests would go unfulfilled for long periods of time.

Rewards:
See the Spreadsheet to check an individual breed's category/price.

AP Blockers/Eligible Breeds:
TO CLAIM: 20 FOR CB / 15 FOR 2G+
DONOR POINTS: 10 FOR CB / 5 FOR 2G+

Non AP-Blocker Commons:
TO CLAIM: 25 FOR CB / 20 FOR 2G+
DONOR POINTS: 15 FOR CB / 10 FOR 2G+

Uncommon Dragons:
TO CLAIM: 35 FOR CB / 30 FOR 2G+
DONOR POINTS: 20 FOR CB / 15 FOR 2G+

Alt Dragons:
TO CLAIM: 50* POINTS
DONOR POINTS: 25* POINTS
*(40 and 20 points for Green Spinels)

Rare Dragons:
Reminder: CBs Rares are claim only and cannot be requested!
TO CLAIM: 75 FOR CB / 40 FOR 2G+
DONOR POINTS: 50 FOR CB / 25 FOR 2G+

Silver Dragons:
TO CLAIM: 150 FOR CB / 100 FOR 2G+
DONOR POINTS: 75 FOR CB / 50 FOR 2G+

Gold Dragons:
TO CLAIM: 200 FOR CB / 150 FOR 2G+
DONOR POINTS: 100 FOR CB / 75 FOR 2G+

Reward Forms:
Reward Request Form: For use whenever you would like to redeem your points for a reward!
[b][u]I would like to claim a reward with my points![/u][/b]
[b]Request(s):[/b]
[b]Total Point Value:[/b]

Reward Gift Form: For use when you are gifting a requested reward!

[b][u]I am fulfilling a reward request![/u][/b]
[b]Giftee's Forum Name:[/b]
[b]The Gift and Link[/b]:
[b]Point Value:[/b]
[b]Time limit?:[/b]

Received Reward Form: For use when you have been gifted a reward you requested!
[b][u]I claimed my reward![/u][/b]
[b]Gifter's Forum Name:[/b]
[b]Anything extra?:[/b]

Offering Reward Form: For when you are offering a CB Rare (or other prize!) to the members of the thread!

[b][u]I have a reward to give out![/u][/b]

Claiming Reward Form: For when you are claiming a reward someone in the thread is giving out!

[b][u]I have a reward to give out![/u][/b]
[b]Gifter's Forum Name:[/b]

Edited by Paintra

9MdL0BS.png

Image above links to Spreadsheet. Click here if that doesn't work.

Banners:

mZxz7v4.png

By @Paintra

[url=https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/187157-the-evil-project-returns/][img=https://i.imgur.com/mZxz7v4.png][/url]

Edited by Paintra

@jerzeeshadow @Deltice12 @Seay You have all been added to the member list! I'm looking to get an opinion on prices for prizes. I currently have each hatchling (except celestials for wall reasons) valued at two points per hatchling. I'd like people's opinions on the categories and tentative prices in the spreadsheet. Any input helps!

Honestly, I'm really bad at dragon values so I don't have any opinions other than "sounds fair to me." Take that with a large grain of salt though XD

I would like to join and participate!
Forum Username: shannecy
Scroll Name and Link: Shannecy
Edited by shannecy

[b][u]I would like to join and participate![/u][/b]
[b]Forum Username:Fuzzy_BLip
[b]Scroll Name and Link: Fuzzy_Blip

(Also, any idea about how many points a specific reward is?)

Edited by Fuzzy_Blip

5 hours ago, Fuzzy_Blip said:

(Also, any idea about how many points a specific reward is?)

I'm sure there'll be more information once the prizes are known.

Edited by shannecy

Will update everything tomorrow, I'm super sleepy ^^, About prizes- there are some tentative prices set up on the spreadsheet (though only for commons and AP blockers so far since I've been trying to run math on hatchies released -> points -> rewards and it's proving more difficult than I thought). When I have prizes and prize categories finalized more I'll be adding more info to the prizes post itself!

Thanks everyone for your interest so far! I'm looking forward to getting this project running soon!

I would like to join and participate!
Forum Username: Cemeroll
Scroll Name and Link: Cemeroll 

super happy to see an AP cleanup thread get started again :) will get in on the fun once im not egglocked

I am releasing these hatchlings!

Forum Name: shannecy

Scroll Name and Link: Shannecy

Dragons releasing/released: Skywing 3XdhS

If link ing the released hatchlings lineage is not okay please let me know and I will correct it.

All new members and released hatchlings have been added to the spreadsheets! Reward prices have been added to the sheet. I'll be updating the actual threads themselves soon!