Paintra

The Evil Project Returns!

@Seay Released hatchlings have been marked and points added! Your current point total is 12 points.

@jerzeeshadow Both dragons you've released aren't on the eligible breeds list, but you still get 1 point for those hatchlings, so your current point total is 2 points!

@Deltice12 Released hatchlings have been marked and points added! Your current total is 6 points.

@jerzeeshadow Released hatchlings have been marked and points added! The Azure isn't on the eligible breeds list, but you still get 1 point for that hatchling, so your current point total is 17 points.

@Deltice12 Released hatchlings have been marked and points added! Your current point total is 12 points.

@flower1818 Released hatchlings have been marked and points added! Your current point total is 12 points.

@Seay Released hatchlings have been marked and points added! Your current point total is 18 points.

@shannecy Released hatchlings have been marked and points added! Your current point total is 24 points. (edited for math error 😔)

Edited by shannecy

@shannecy I'm not the best at making animated signatures, but here's something! I'm gonna work on making a smaller version soon!

mZxz7v4.png

[url=https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/187157-the-evil-project-returns/][img=https://i.imgur.com/mZxz7v4.png][/url]

7 hours ago, Paintra said:

@shannecy I'm not the best at making animated signatures, but here's something! I'm gonna work on making a smaller version soon!

mZxz7v4.png

[url=https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/187157-the-evil-project-returns/][img=https://i.imgur.com/mZxz7v4.png][/url]

Thank you ❤️

Edited by shannecy

I am releasing these hatchlings!

Forum Name: flower1818

Dragons releasing/released:

Ash 1

Ash 2

Ash 3

I know these aren't usually counted for points, but I wanted to make a little dent in the AP wall at the time. If there's an issue, or you need the screenshot from when I caught them, just PM me. :)

Edited by flower1818

I would like to join and participate!

Forum Username: Chaosdawn

Scroll Name and Link: Scroll

I am releasing these hatchlings!

Forum Name: Chaosdawn

Dragons releasing/released: 

Water 1

Water 2

Edited by Chaosdawn
Added hatchlings

@Chaosdawn you've been added to the member list! Welcome aboard! Released hatchlings have been marked and points added! Your current point total is 4 points.

@flower1818 Released hatchlings have been marked and points added! Your current point total is 18 points.

@Seay Released hatchlings have been marked and points added! Your current point total is 22 points.

@shannecy Released hatchlings have been marked and points added! Your current point total is 32 points.

REMINDER

Eligible Breeds:

Please check the spreadsheet for more detailed (and potentially more accurate) info!

• Any "wall" eggs (one breed takes up the majority of the AP) will be eligible for the regular 2 points, even if they are not usually eligible.
Please mark these eggs as such (if they are not normally eligible) when you fill out the release forms.
• Ineligible breeds should not be gone out of their way to be released, but you will get 1 point for any hatchlings that you release if you were unaware

@Chaosdawn Released hatchlings have been marked and points added! Your current point total is 12 points!

Great work everyone who's been participating so far! Hopefully the AP will clear up a bit soon!

@Seay Released hatchlings have been marked and points added! Your current point total is 46 points.

@shannecy Released hatchlings have been marked and points added! Your current point total is 36 points.

@Deltice12 Released hatchlings have been marked and points added! Your current point total is 24 points.