Paintra

The Evil Project Returns!

On 7/5/2020 at 5:19 AM, Chaosdawn said:

Hehehe this gives me something to do when there's no white dragons to rescue. XD

Agreed. I can actually do something with my addiction....errrr, time.... rather than twiddling my thumbs waiting for dragons to hatch 😃😃😃

@shannecy Released hatchlings have been marked and points added! Your current point total is 126.

@Seay Released hatchlings have been marked and points added! Your current point total is 89.

@icearashi Released hatchlings have been marked and points added! Your current point total is 133.

@Chaosdawn Released hatchlings have been marked and points added! Your current point total is 111.

@dragoncat1207: @Paintra will have to set you up in the spreadsheet.

@Seay Released hatchlings have been marked and points added! Your current point total is 98!

@Serotina You've been added to the sheet! Welcome to the Evil Project!

Everyone's dragons have been recorded, but the sheet is having some technical difficulties... Will update everyone in a second XD

There we go!

@icearashi Released hatchlings have been marked and points added! Your current point total is 159.

@Lushwave You've been added to the sheet! Welcome to the Evil Project!

@shannecy Released hatchlings have been marked and points added! Your current point total is 132.

@Chaosdawn Released hatchlings have been marked and points added! Your current point total is 123.

@Serotina Released hatchlings have been marked and points added! Your current point total is 26.

@icearashi Released hatchlings have been marked and points added! Your current point total is 186.

@Lushwave Released hatchlings have been marked and points added! Your current point total is 26.

@dragoncat1207 Released hatchlings have been marked and points added! Your current point total is 11.