Little-Star

Little-Star's bingo

1 hour ago, sh20000sh said:

I think this doesn't matter that much, as Seasonals - which you mentioned as one example - are still come from different eggs and some alts has different sprite from their egg. (e.g. Lunar Heralds.)

What I meant was that if you breed winter seasonals in summer, they will give summer seasonal. Same for Lunar Heralds.  For what I know, Lumina doesn't produce Dark Lumina eggs and other way around (or in very rare occasions for what I saw on the wiki page).

Luminae produce depending on moon phases actually, at times both variants would have a high chance of producing the same certain colour.

Even so - the encyclopaedia lists them as separate breeds, so...

The Encyclopedia considers the variants of seasonal, lumina, xenowyrm, sun(rise/set), and glory drake different breeds. I don't agree with all of them. As host, sometimes I say for the sake of clarity to consult the encyclopedia for breed.

When I host, I define that different entries mean different breeds. As such, Lunars are all 1 breed, as are Coppers and even Pyralspites even though these don't breed each other, but e.g. Seasonals are 4 breeds. That's just my take on this, though.

My loosest definition of 'same breed' would be they can breed each other's egg not as hybrid. If then, I would count variants of Xenowyrms and Luminaes as same breed. Even Sinos and Zyus.

That's very loose. Like others, I'd run rigidly with the encyclopaedia, so there is no wiggle room for argument !

That logic would include Arias and Pinks, too, btw.

Either way, it's Little-Star's bingo - host's word, host's rule :)

2 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Aria can breed Pinks, but not vice versa tho. Summoning Sino still somewhat involved Zyus

...but yes. It would be going too complicated when I'm going to talk about breeds around GoN.

3 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

That's very loose. Like others, I'd run rigidly with the encyclopaedia, so there is no wiggle room for argument !

3 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

42 minutes ago, sh20000sh said:

Aria can breed Pinks, but not vice versa tho. Summoning Sino still somewhat involved Zyus  

It doesn't matter who breeds what. If it has a separate entry, it's a separate breed. So - all Zyus are  of one breed (unless the host says otherwise) and a Sino is a different breed. Each Xeno is a different breed, as is each Seasonal.

We have a winner:

Purplehaze with 47 points

and Fuzzbucket as second with 45 points

Oh, surprise!

Congrats winners :) Thanks Little-Star for hosting!

I started working almost full time again half way through this game 😅

Yay, purple!

Thanks, Little-Star. That was fun.

Thanks, everyone. And thanks to Little-Star for hosting a good game.

I'll try to get sign-ups for the next game up later today, or tomorrow at the latest.

Yes indeed - thanks, Little-Star; it was a good game and I have just spotted 2 secrets I should have seen days ago :lol: 

But then I might have won. NOT good !

XD I was not real anxious to win, either, Fuzz, but it has been a long time since I hosted, so I will give it a go.

@Little-Star Are there any secrets hidden in the first post that I need to remove before copying?

3 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

XD I was not real anxious to win, either, Fuzz, but it has been a long time since I hosted, so I will give it a go.

@Little-Star Are there any secrets hidden in the first post that I need to remove before copying?

Yes there are two of them there but they are pretty easy to find (one has letters in orange and second is written pretty much obviously)

Edited by Little-Star