Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

9 minutes ago, trystan said:

aww, she looks like she's a good doggo!

she absolutely is, a total sweetheart. she gets real jealous if i give anything attention but her, hehe.

9 minutes ago, trystan said:

good luck with your move!

ty! im moving out of the dorms at my university so ill finally be able to spend all day with my dog again lol, im excited to be home

9 hours ago, Rainn said:

I have to go to the dentist today. 80 minutes, $400 and lots of shots. 

Ouuuchhhhh

51 minutes ago, DraconicDetective said:

i! want to post on here and talk, i feel like even tho im new i keep running around wanting to post enough that i count for CPA (i know its open to everyone, but that's not the point-) anyways hiiii (:! hope everyone had a good night n all.

Hi! Welcome. I am also off to bed. Just catching up and then trying to see where I am on my 20 week challenge! 

Off to bed! 

6 hours ago, DraconicDetective said:

ooh, im DC -1, heheh. only 11 right now, but i should sleep soon. im packing to move out tomorrow !!

IMG_0304.thumb.jpg.7bb5ec79a83a31d825015c120a98c54a.jpg thats my dog! her name is bailey, she's a chihuahua yorkie, ive had her since elementary school and i love her sm. she barks at me until i pick her up and barks when i put her down, heheh. shes super lazy and just wants to sit in my lap all the time, but won't take anything from our other dogs. she's the only girl with 3 other boys, and the smallest by virtue of being a chihuahua, but she definitely isnt shy. loves to sunbathe and doesn't usually share her special spot with others.

Aww. Very cute dog! :)

She'll be happy to have you home.

6 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

My dragons REFUSED????? 

Oh noes! Did you fertilize?

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and bacon and eggs*

Bright and sunny. I hope today goes smoothly.

7 hours ago, DraconicDetective said:

i! want to post on here and talk, i feel like even tho im new i keep running around wanting to post enough that i count for CPA (i know its open to everyone, but that's not the point-) anyways hiiii (:! hope everyone had a good night n all.

Hello new friend! *waves*

Your dog is so precious! And good luck with the move!

6 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

My dragons REFUSED????? 

OOOF I am sorry friend. I'm still waiting on Ash to FREAKIN GROW UP ALREADY lol

3 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Bright and sunny. 

Wish we could say the same. 51 out, chilly and wet and poor Cookie has a soccer match here in about an hour. Oh the joys of parenting with extracurriculars  lol

good morning! i woke up way earlier than expected today (its like, 8am, and i went to bed late? whatever).

its gonna be so busy in the dorms today, im not the only person moving out, but hopefully it isnt so bad. i hope everyone has a good one today! 🙂

Good morning, CPA!

Another rainy day here. Chilly and rainy all day yesterday and today promises to follow the same pattern. And most of tomorrow. Blecchh!

We do need the rain, though.

Good luck with getting your things moved out, @DraconicDetective.

Cookie scored her team's one and only goal and they won 1-0! We just finished breakfast at Bob Evan's, I just attempted to breed my Starters for the Challenge (They "Didn't show much interest" even with Fertility), and now I'm gonna go nap so I am rested for when my cousins come to visit (I haven't been to bed yet since Cookie's game was starting at my usual bedtime. Gotta love 3rd shift life lol)

2 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

Gotta love 3rd shift life lol

Oh, yes! I remember those days of being out of step with the whole rest of the world -- or so it seemed.

Good evening CPA!

14 hours ago, DraconicDetective said:

Welcome! 

6 hours ago, DraconicDetective said:

good morning! i woke up way earlier than expected today (its like, 8am, and i went to bed late? whatever).

its gonna be so busy in the dorms today, im not the only person moving out, but hopefully it isnt so bad. i hope everyone has a good one today! 🙂

Ah move out day!!! I remember those days. lol Good luck with moving stuff. 

4 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

Cookie scored her team's one and only goal and they won 1-0! We just finished breakfast at Bob Evan's, I just attempted to breed my Starters for the Challenge (They "Didn't show much interest" even with Fertility), and now I'm gonna go nap so I am rested for when my cousins come to visit (I haven't been to bed yet since Cookie's game was starting at my usual bedtime. Gotta love 3rd shift life lol)

Yay Cookie!!!

I will be off to work at the Pizza place in a bit. Tonight is deep clean night. So I will be home late :( 

I work at another location for them tomorrow.  This is my last week there since we are about to have our big move. I have packed some, tossed some things. I feel like we have not made a single dent though!! 

You all have a great day!

28 minutes ago, galleri said:

This is my last week there since we are about to have our big move. I have packed some, tossed some things. I feel like we have not made a single dent though!! 

ive moved like 3 times in the last two years and it never feels like any progress has been made until its completely cleared and gutted, sigh~ good luck to you too!! (and ty hehe)

5 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

Cookie scored her team's one and only goal and they won 1-0!

Congrats!

1 hour ago, FortyTwo said:

Good evening CPA!

Hello!

7 hours ago, DraconicDetective said:

im not the only person moving out, but hopefully it isnt so bad.

Hope it goes/went well!

Another 1,000 dollar day. My brain is exhausted. AND I had my absolute total LEAST favourite customer not once but twice (after not having seen her for months, for which O'd been very grateful). Thankfully the shelter manager showed up at just the right time and helped hustle her out at the end of her time.

And... it thunderstormed just as I left work. Thunder. Lightning. Lashings of rain. Wind and more wind. Now, a mere ninety minutes later from the start, the sun is shining brightly again and all is calm.

*falls asleep next to the dog*

3 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Oh, yes! I remember those days of being out of step with the whole rest of the world -- or so it seemed.

I generally function alright and don't mind it, but these super early soccer games are murder (AND they changed the time/location last minute so it was even EARLIER. Awesome)

2 hours ago, galleri said:

Yay Cookie!!!

I will be off to work at the Pizza place in a bit. Tonight is deep clean night. So I will be home late :( 

I work at another location for them tomorrow.  This is my last week there since we are about to have our big move. I have packed some, tossed some things. I feel like we have not made a single dent though!! 

You all have a great day!

Thanks, she was so proud, and so are we :3

Ugh moving. I hope all goes well for you!

51 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Congrats!

Another 1,000 dollar day. My brain is exhausted. AND I had my absolute total LEAST favourite customer not once but twice (after not having seen her for months, for which O'd been very grateful). Thankfully the shelter manager showed up at just the right time and helped hustle her out at the end of her time.

And... it thunderstormed just as I left work. Thunder. Lightning. Lashings of rain. Wind and more wind. Now, a mere ninety minutes later from the start, the sun is shining brightly again and all is calm.

*falls asleep next to the dog*

Thank you :3

oof busy day!

BIG OOF I remember what customer facing jobs are like. There's always at least ONE person you absolutely DREAD seeing walk in lol

Our weather has actually mildly improved thankfully. Cookie is out playing with the neighbor kids.

I personally just woke up from my nap. My cousins cancelled because they aren't feeling up to it today which is fine because neither am I. My stomach hurts (probably from the copious amount of cold brew coffee I had this morning lol) and I'm still tired and not really feeling the whole people thing today. Probably just going to relax, play my games and continue binge watching The Vampire Diaries so I can FINALLY finish it all the way through.

12 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

My cousins cancelled because they aren't feeling up to it today which is fine because neither am I. My stomach hurts (probably from the copious amount of cold brew coffee I had this morning lol) and I'm still tired and not really feeling the whole people thing today. Probably just going to relax, play my games and continue binge watching The Vampire Diaries so I can FINALLY finish it all the way through.

i hope you feel better and are able to relax! im glad you dont have to get up and out again at least yknow? what games are ya messin with?

i personally am continuing to people, which sucks. im sooo tired and we didnt even get all my stuff out of the dorm! and it’s 102F outside today, so it wasnt even easy with what we got.

whatever tho, i get early birthday wishes from my dad and to sleep in my big comfy bed, so its not all bad. i am just really looking forward to going to bed tonight.

3 minutes ago, DraconicDetective said:

i hope you feel better and are able to relax! im glad you dont have to get up and out again at least yknow? what games are ya messin with?

i personally am continuing to people, which sucks. im sooo tired and we didnt even get all my stuff out of the dorm! and it’s 102F outside today, so it wasnt even easy with what we got.

whatever tho, i get early birthday wishes from my dad and to sleep in my big comfy bed, so its not all bad. i am just really looking forward to going to bed tonight.

Thanks :3 Currently I am bouncing between my browser game (DC, Protochroma, Final Outpost), and my steam/PS4 games (Wolf Quest, Lost Ark, FF14)

EWW That's too hot! I'm sorry the move didnt progress as well as you'd hoped

Happy (early) birthday!

6 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

Thanks :3 Currently I am bouncing between my browser game (DC, Protochroma, Final Outpost), and my steam/PS4 games (Wolf Quest, Lost Ark, FF14)

EWW That's too hot! I'm sorry the move didnt progress as well as you'd hoped

Happy (early) birthday!

tysm! ill be 21 on monday :D (but i have two tests tuesday, sigh~)

it gets hot here a loooottttt unfortunately, theres like. no moisture to keep the temperature consistent. not a desert, but close enough! whole lotta dust/wind storms too.

the move wasnt too bad, ill be back in the morning and get it done before noon. just small things left at least

i was thinking about trying out final outpost, it looks cute. im trying to get my bearings back on flight rising and DC first though. i have a friend who really likes wolf quest so i hear about it sometimes, thats fun! i tried FF14, i like it when i play, but it definitely doesnt hook me like some other things (and honestly thats probably for the best, lol)

Edited by DraconicDetective

hullo

i worked today 12:45 to 4:45.  apparently part of the scheduling program now says how many cashiers are needed throughout the day at 15 minute increments... and then i get the weird hours XD 

i'll be putting my 2G egg in hatcheries tonight, which means i can hatch him tomorrow night! :D 

still stalking the alpine and desert to see if i can't come across anymore CB nebulas.  i don't need them, but i like 'em. XD also stalking the AP for pinks, purples, and reds. :D 

Hi there, my name is RegalPlumewing, and I think my forum account is a bit too young to be considered a Compulsive Poster. I still like this site, though.

Hello @RegalPlumewing. I love your name! 

I'm so sleepy you guys. I don't want to nap, but I am just so, so, so, SO tired. Sigh. 

Welcome @DraconicDetective and happy early birthday!

Also, welcome @RegalPlumewing

It was my Mother-in-law's birthday today so we met up with the family for her birthday/Mother's day celebration. My neices and nephews are always a good reminder for why my husband and I don't want kids of our own. They are very sweet but completely overwhelming (and overestimating) to be around. I guess we get the best of both worlds, visit the nieces and nephews and then go home to our dog. :D

20220418_180905.thumb.jpg.68244d6e475802021169396fa31ef974.jpg

Snow - the thing with kids is that yes, they are overwhelming.  but they get better as they get older (says the mom of daughters who are almost 21 and 25.... XD)

i'm off tomorrow, my plan WAS to sleep in, and everyone would come over for dinner.  however, older daughter has to be at the theatre at noon, so we're doing actual breakfast at like 9:15.... an hour away. oof.  so much for sleeping in.  it's the last day for the show, and afterwards, they have to strike the set, so dinner is out.  younger daughter and my mom will be here with me and hubby, so there is that. :)