Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

2 minutes ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

but the thing is there's many people and the other people are really good, it's just that one person ;0

That does make it harder. Can you ask for a specific person when you go in?

20 minutes ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

but the thing is there's many people and the other people are really good, it's just that one person ;0

That's frustrating. Can you ask for someone different?

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and bacon and eggs*

Sunny and already warm. I am going to work early.

One of our church groups is having a picnic today at one of the county parks. It is going to be 92 degrees. And humid. With possible thunder storms. And although we will have a pavillion that will not help much. And I can't avoid going! It is a 25th anniversary celebration for an organization that I have been heavily involved in for about 23 of those years.

@purplehaze - yep - 1 kill, 1 hatchie

yeah, i get that. i'll have to see what my vampire does in a little bit, and maybe look for 2 more shumogas.

@SomeRandomCorviknight - well that was totally rude of her.

i got my hair done back in november.  it's asymmetrical, with the left side shorter than the right.  i pretty much ask for a "cute short 'do on the left and a longer cute 'do on the right, and blend it in the back.  and YES, i know my hair will be cut different lengths."  i've been doing this for about 2 years now.  but the hair dresser who did my hair back in november (yes, 10 months ago) couldn't really see the "fly-aways" on the left side when i went back about a few hours after i'd originally had left.  maybe it really was my hair. 🤷‍♀️ right now, i'm okay with it long and in a ponytail or braids, but who knows - maybe i'll go and get it cut again in november or something - with a little more emphasis on the diagonal! XD 

edit - i've got a cut booked for today at 3! XD 

also @purplehaze - my fellowship has it's summer picnic tomorrow - the weather suggests low 80s - but humid and raining too!  we'll see what it's doing when it's time for me to leave to go XD 

Edited by trystan

Busyish shop day, and now it's my weekend! And guess what arrived in today's shop donations? :D

(I don't really need more LEGO but... :D )

This looks fun!

3 hours ago, trystan said:

also @purplehaze - my fellowship has it's summer picnic tomorrow - the weather suggests low 80s - but humid and raining too!  we'll see what it's doing when it's time for me to leave to go XD 

Actually our picnic turned out not too bad. There was an almost constant breeze through the pavillion that made it tolerable. It was fun seeing people from earlier times that we had not seen in quite a while. And there was lots of good food, too. We did leave early because hubby's back was hurting, but not because of the heat.

Just now, purplehaze said:

Actually our picnic turned out not too bad. There was an almost constant breeze through the pavillion that made it tolerable. It was fun seeing people from earlier times that we had not seen in quite a while. And there was lots of good food, too. We did leave early because hubby's back was hurting, but not because of the heat.

oh yaaay!!!

29 minutes ago, Lagie said:

(I don't really need more LEGO but... :D )

This looks fun!

ok, that's pretty cool!

also, i did get my hair cut, and she did a great job. :D 

and - my vamps suck.  i should rename them all to Nick Knight, cause they don't know how to make vamps without killing them! yeesh.  now i gotta wait a month again to try for more House of Night vampires. *sigh*

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

Yay! Nice to see people, I'm sure.

1 hour ago, trystan said:

now i gotta wait a month again to try for more House of Night vampires.

Silly vamps. You need CBs? Or you need them bitten by yours specifically? (I think I may have asked this before...)

21 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Silly vamps. You need CBs? Or you need them bitten by yours specifically? (I think I may have asked this before...)

yes, silly vamps.

and... yes and no.

i have a list of the characters, and there's 5 eggs (red or blue, depending on the character) that i'd like my vamps to bite.

there's three other characters that it doesn't matter who bites them... as long as the original egg bitten was a blue egg (breed doesn't matter, as long as it's blue. (as one of the fairies in Sleeping Beauty would say, "make it blue.")

Hmm. So blue...

Funny you should mention Sleeping Beauty. Look what came into my shop today:

Screenshot_20210828-185240.thumb.jpg.db6ec8dbecd7f0950403513670b98637.jpg

I actually had taken the photo to show @Fortune86 (who's changed her avatar again :P ). Yes. It's a Maleficent shirt. I hope it fits when I try it in without another shirt underneath.

yep blue.  there's blue fledglings at the House of Night... and then somewhere later in the series some of them are red fledglings.

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

Funny you should mention Sleeping Beauty. Look what came into my shop today:

oh nice!

i have a tshirt of Malificent and there's a shadow cast behind her.... it's a huge dragon :) 

58 minutes ago, trystan said:

oh nice!

i have a tshirt of Malificent and there's a shadow cast behind her.... it's a huge dragon :) 

Sounds nice!

Heading to bed now. I had a full eight hour day at work, most of it carrying and sorting, so I'm exhausted.

Good night, all!

*poofs in a cloud of Rich Tea biscuits*

it's a very cool shirt, but i don't wear it anymore - it's much larger than me now XD and it's white :blink: i'm not a fan of white t-shirts :lol:

g'night!

i'm off again tomorrow.  :D 

image.png.81551cdf572772aa8319dabf7b308054.png

:wacko: why are you storing your self in my storage cat? It's suppose to be for Rich Tea Biscuits??

XD You actually made me go back and check my original post, @SomeRandomCorviknight.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

Argh. Odin is beating up on the kittens again. I've promised the kittens that he'll be going to the shelter on Tuesday. It's a shame, really, but the kittens were here first.

hopefully the rain today holds off for my fellowship picnic later today

in the meantime, does anyone have a huge (hurricane-wind resistant) umbrella for LongBeforeSunrise and Louisiana?

last night i got a wild shumoga from someone here on the forum, and the hatchie was influenced for me - so i'll have a pair of them.... and so no more EQ experimenting!

lagie, i'll have to wait until thursday again to stalk for gemshards; purple, i'll see if i can't find anything i have on my list you're looking for - if i'm not crocheting later on XD 

3 hours ago, trystan said:

hopefully the rain today holds off for my fellowship picnic later today

in the meantime, does anyone have a huge (hurricane-wind resistant) umbrella for LongBeforeSunrise and Louisiana?

Hope your picnic goes well. My daughter and her husband are at Hershey Park today with nieces and nephews. Last text I had from her it was just overcast there.

I am really sending safety vibes to those in the path of Ida! Sounds pretty bad.

4 hours ago, trystan said:

does anyone have a huge (hurricane-wind resistant) umbrella for LongBeforeSunrise and Louisiana?

I wish. :(

4 hours ago, trystan said:

and so no more EQ experimenting!

I was successful with the first attempt (one egg), had to EQ twice for the second, but I now have a pair as a result. And that may end up being it. :P

I am really sending safety vibes to those in the path of Ida! Sounds pretty bad.

*adds to the vibes* 

I don't have regular TV at this house so I can't properly follow the news.

I also kind of forgot that this is the house where I had to go around and unplug several air stinkifiers. :rolleyes: I'm making a list so I know what I have to plug back in (and where I stashed it) on Saturday.

17 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I also kind of forgot that this is the house where I had to go around and unplug several air stinkifiers. :rolleyes: I'm making a list so I know what I have to plug back in (and where I stashed it) on Saturday.

XD Good description of those nefarious devices!

Some of them can be dangerous, too. Our neighbor fell and broke her hip when she slipped on the film left on her slate floor by one of them.

Hope your picnic goes well.

picnic went well - no rain.  glad there's no rain for your crew at Hershey!

26 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I now have a pair as a result. And that may end up being it. :P

yep, i have a pair too, and that's it for me.  if i want more of 'em, they're going to be the light Shumogas

26 minutes ago, Lagie said:

air stinkifiers.

heh

i have one in our bathroom, but that's it.

Question. What is the meaning of this emoji? ^_^ It is hard to tell from the context when I see it used.

5 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Question. What is the meaning of this emoji? ^_^ It is hard to tell from the context when I see it used.

I always read it as amused but not laughing out loud.

Discovered I can watch MSNBC live on my phone since I have proper wifi here, so now I've seen some of what Ida is doing. I hope everyone stays safe.

Hmm. The beer light in the corner and the fairy lights in the window have just come on. I wonder when they go off.

Makes sense.

Hmm. Nice shard count. ;)

Screenshot_20210829-171247.jpg.a82f496fc1cdad43fe46683d3e7b5325.jpg