Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

*poofs in a cloud of Mentos mints*

Who has the Diet Coca-cola?

my word exchanger extension did something to that and i was so confused why you were talking about climbing into a storage cat?

image.png.ce7fc507e93bd782915a663d7a51b154.png

@SomeRandomCorviknight Wait, why do you have something that replaces "cloud" with "storage cat"? What is a storage cat? Is it a cat that can eat a lot?

Sometimes I understand only half of what is going on in this thread. Other times, 10%.  :lol:

i genuinely have no idea. Also, quotes dont change anything

image.thumb.png.9a0370c69a120ccabe2c41d0c7c104a4.png

It's a cat you use for storage, you summon the cat and take the storage out of it, or put the storage in. 

7 hours ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

my word exchanger extension did something to that and i was so confused why you were talking about climbing into a storage cat?

image.png.ce7fc507e93bd782915a663d7a51b154.png

XD

8 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Who has the Diet Coca-cola?

XD Not I.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and bacon and eggs*

Partly cloudy out there, but they seem to be the puffy cottonball clouds, not rain clouds. Please don't be rain clouds. :P

Sleepy...

5 hours ago, Confused Cat said:

Sometimes I understand only half of what is going on in this thread. Other times, 10%.  :lol:

XD Sometimes that is intentional, I think.

9 hours ago, Confused Cat said:

this is accurate.

work today, and i'm done at 5.  and this evening, i have an egg to hatch! my Peach Iris Floret, Liliibet, has a sister!  i think if i get an egg from the same parents again, i'll offer it up somewhere.  i really would like at least TWO unrelated Peach Iris Florets, so i can breed them! :lol:

Fort and Spirit were doing their double act I see. Sadly me being on Nights this weekend means i couldn't interrupt 😛

2 hours ago, Kestra15 said:

Fort and Spirit were doing their double act I see. Sadly me being on Nights this weekend means i couldn't interrupt 😛

It was fun to watch/read, though, wasn't it? XD

No rain!  Hooray!

I'm meltingly hot, though.

I can breed my lyrical lineage dragons again tonight. I need Aeon vibes.

Just sorted 40+ dragons to their proper places. I always wait to long to put new dragons where they belong. Added a bunch of Zs to my spreadsheet and submitted them for the Z'project, too. All of that in preparation for breeding my CB Zs.

No rain here today, either, although it has been cloudy all day. I was actually hoping it would rain because we could use more.

I need to do some dragon shifting while I'm house sitting next week (proper internet, with laptop, and tabs, and Google spreadsheets).

just like getting organized, sorting dragons is something that has to be maintained, and that's harder than the original organizing/sorting. *nods*

Totally. I had my dragons sorted nicely by colours and poses, way back when, and now I have a really hard time deciding where to file new breeds because they mess up my rhythms.

i have my egg & hatchie "Guardians" at the top of my scroll - with my growing things between them.  then i have my frozen lil' dragons, an upside-down Mint, a Pygmy with a classic name, my Dinos, and my Siyats.  once you get to the Aeons, then it's sorted by breed.  and my spreadsheet with the Breed-sort page helps a LOT when i move adults to where they go.... i use the Manual Sort, and i've got a process so it's not too difficult for me (thanks ctrl-F! :))

I wish sometimes I had something simpler, but I do generally like the patterns in my scroll.

:D

I was quite insulted once during a bingo game (long time ago now) when the host called my scroll 'messy' and that was at a time when I didn't have a backlog of things to be sorted.

maybe the host thought it was messy because they thought their scroll was 'perfect'? XD 

Probably. It used one of the default sorts which made bingo clues easier.

:P

This puzzle is harder than I anticipated. 1,000 piece Ravensberger Maritime Souvenirs

Good night, all!

*poofs in a cloud of decaf coffee*

enjoy your puzzle! post pics!

also Ravensburger puzzles are awesome :) 

19 hours ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

It's a cat you use for storage, you summon the cat and take the storage out of it, or put the storage in. 

Silence, you. We don't talk about cat space in mixed company.

2 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Silence, you. We don't talk about cat space in mixed company.

wait, this isn't pms?

I don't think mods would like us talking about pms very much.