Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

7 hours ago, Kestra15 said:

Hope you find that slide Lagie!

Haven't as yet. But I did discover I have an airplane that wasn't listed in the stuff I bought, and I actually had the instructions for it. Only missing one engine (not sure I can substitute that) and two wing add-ons that I was able to replace from my stash.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and bacon and eggs*

It's been thundery and rainy since 6 a.m. My poor cats are not happy campers out there, though the crate and towels and plastic lids system is working to keep them dry.

morning all! we're meeting younger daughter and her boyfriend for lunch and then coming back across the state home :)

in the meantime, I had some dragons grow up yesterday, so I'll be updating my spreadsheet tonight too

Safe travels @trystan

Good morning, all! And it is a good morning here. Sunny, but not hot and low humidity.

We got rain yesterday and last night, which was much needed. The rest of the week looks to be mid-80s until the weekend when it goes into the 90s. No rain except for scattered thunderstorms.

thanks purple  :)

and.... I have a hatchie to name... my peach Iris is a girl! her name is on my spreadsheet, and I don't have Sheets on my phone, so I don't have the exact spelling of her name with me XD (and I'm not telling,  I don't want anyone stealing her name :P)

Aww, we wouldn't do that to you! ;)

The rain has finally stopped. Just under six hours of it.

aww thanks 😊

so the name is Lillibet Perzik, but I don't remember how many "Ls" are on my spreadsheet...

that's a lot of rain.... 

That's a nice name! You could placehold it on other dragons (both spellings) until you get home. XD

It was! Now I have sopping wet cat towels. But... all the puddles seem to have dried up. I'm glad I had nowhere I needed to go today. It's a public holiday here.

well, I'm almost home! I'll get to it shortly,but i have a planXD

edit - she's named! (take a look at dad's name for my inspiration :))

Edited by trystan

Very nice! :)

I've now finished with the putting together of LEGO sets. Next step is cleaning and sorting the leftover pieces (five just over half-full one gallon baggies, and then some...).

Everyone is awesome...

Screenshot_20210802-190833.thumb.jpg.3466a926fec8703149b858e87c62b4fe.jpg

Thanks! It turned out well, I thought. You really have to preplan where your figures are going to stand, though. Those tiles are hard to pull up if you get it wrong. 

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and croissants with butter and jam*

Grey and windy today so far. I do hope the rain holds off so my cat towels can dry.

Edited by Lagie

4 hours ago, Lagie said:

You really have to preplan where your figures are going to stand, though. Those tiles are hard to pull up if you get it wrong.

yep yep.

off to do some dragon breeding, i'm hoping for a summer in that one lineage i'm working on......

16 minutes ago, trystan said:

off to do some dragon breeding

Good luck!

And I am off to breed my z 2-heads! They are generally very stubborn breeders and don't like to give me any eggs, let alone the z-coded ones I need!

thanks!

i did NOT get my summer.

but i can do the next round of one of my Equinox x Seasons breedings - the one where i WANT the Equinoxes XD

*sends luck to your z 2-heads!*

Hmmmm, to sort the files on my PC or not to sort? That is the question.

8 minutes ago, Lovecats said:

Hmmmm, to sort the files on my PC or not to sort? That is the question.

Don't they automatically alphabetize themselves?

Or do you mean by moving them into folders?

It's turned hot and sunny. I hope my towels will fully dry. (They were pretty wet...)

48 minutes ago, trystan said:

*sends luck to your z 2-heads!*

Thanks! They turned out to pretty much follow form. From 44 pairs I got only 21 eggs. The thing that your wishes might have helped with is that 2 of those eggs were z codes. :)

1 minute ago, purplehaze said:

2 of those eggs were z codes.

oooh nice!!

you're quite welcome. :)

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

Don't they automatically alphabetize themselves?

Or do you mean by moving them into folders?

It's turned hot and sunny. I hope my towels will fully dry. (They were pretty wet...)

I totally mean sorting out all my unsorted files into folders so I can have a decent level of digital tidiness and organisation. XD

The answer was not to tidy. I got distracted. :rolleyes:

Just now, Lovecats said:

I totally mean sorting out all my unsorted files into folders so I can have a decent level of digital tidiness and organisation. XD

The answer was not to tidy. I got distracted. :rolleyes:

Nothing wrong with distracted. Computers are weirdly exhausting.

15 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Nothing wrong with distracted. Computers are weirdly exhausting.

This is true, and can be especially eye-straining.

I'm mainly caught up on how i'm going to plan out sorting all my files. XD Surely I need a system in place so I can consciously make use of what's in front of me? Thing is that there's just so much to sort! Academic notes, writings, years of photos. All in their original files, waiting to be rediscovered.

I'll take it every day at a time. It's a big task so I won't get it done in one day, as much as I wish it could be.

Otherwise, I had a funny idea earlier today about Pharos Xenos. Maybe you guys will like it. :rolleyes:

Spoiler

image.png.77c5663320da9ca6dbb77ed29e7aa7f9.png

4 hours ago, Lovecats said:

Otherwise, I had a funny idea earlier today about Pharos Xenos. Maybe you guys will like it. :rolleyes:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.77c5663320da9ca6dbb77ed29e7aa7f9.png

Cool!

Happy file sorting!

@trystan, have you ever read The Thousandth Floor (and the two after it)? I'm on book 2 and enjoying it.

4 minutes ago, Lagie said:

@trystan, have you ever read The Thousandth Floor (and the two after it)? I'm on book 2 and enjoying it.

i have not.... what's it about?

1 minute ago, trystan said:

i have not.... what's it about?

One hundred years in the future in a thousand storey tower in NYC. Teens and their troubles. The first book came into my shop; I bought the next two today at our local bookshop.

Toppage, page 479! B)

P.S. @Kestra15, I found a substitute one from an incomplete set. It's dark purple instead of fuschia, but it's a slide!

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!