Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

yep, actually the haircut went well!  there were only four people there - two of us getting our hair cut and the two hair stylists.  we all wore masks, and the other person getting her hair done was at the station on the other side of the mirror i was at.

an afghan in 5 days? wow, that's even faster than i've made one! {{hugs about your friend}}

That's what I thought! 5 days sounds awesomely fast already.

I'm exhausterpated. Long work day, final 'within the hours' (but took half a freaking hour to check out) customer took all my effort to not explode at, and then a cousin and his family arrived after customer left. They bought big, though, so it was well worth the extra time plus it was lovely to visit with them.

Glad the hair went well, trystan!

we've had some doozies of customers i the past.  today i saw a lady leave (i didn't check her out) and she wasn't wearing a mask. *sigh*

i'm glad the hair went well too!  i'll post a pic after it's purple again. :D 

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

That's what I thought! 5 days sounds awesomely fast already.

I'm exhausterpated. Long work day, final 'within the hours' (but took half a freaking hour to check out) customer took all my effort to not explode at, and then a cousin and his family arrived after customer left. They bought big, though, so it was well worth the extra time plus it was lovely to visit with them.

Glad the hair went well, trystan!

Sounds like you've had a long week.  Here's hoping that you have a good weekend. :)

I blew leaves today.

10 hours ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Sounds like you've had a long week.  Here's hoping that you have a good weekend. :)

I blew leaves today.

Thanks! :)

Blew? As in leaf blower?

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

So I had my washing done at the neighbour's planning to dry everything in the dryer in the wash house here, but no, the wash house is closed. So I had to then borrow his clothes pegs to hang everything out. It's a good thing the rain we had this morning has now stopped and the sun is out.

Yep, leaf blower!  It's raining today, so yesterday was the day.

Wow--thanks for that breakfast!  All I have to send your way is good vibes, but consider them sent! :)

2 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Yep, leaf blower!  It's raining today, so yesterday was the day.

Wow--thanks for that breakfast!  All I have to send your way is good vibes, but consider them sent! :)

Thanks! I'm about to settle down to toast and coffee, and the I have a couple of new Lego sets to put together, so it should be a good day! Hope yours goes well, too!

Lagie, i can send you some hot air to get your clothes dry? XD 

i could use some story crumbs.... my nano is flopping around now.  XD 

i haven't figured out two of your crumbs yet, but  new crumbs couldn't hurt.

retail job this afternoon though. it's going to be insane again, i'm sure.

Thanks but today's sun has completed the job! ;)

Crumbs? Hmm. Someone or something unnaturally orange. A motorcycle cop. Christmas.

4 hours ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Yep, leaf blower! 

I just watched my neighbor blowing the leaves from his little tree. It took him twice as long as I would have taken with an old-fashioned rake, plus the noise and air pollution. XD Some things don't seem like much of an improvement to me.

Edited by purplehaze

40 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Crumbs? Hmm. Someone or something unnaturally orange. A motorcycle cop. Christmas.

i've actually kinda got the first one there... but he/it is only talked about, not an actual person/item in the story XD 

*jots down the second two though*

34 minutes ago, trystan said:

i've actually kinda got the first one there... but he/it is only talked about, not an actual person/item in the story XD 

*jots down the second two though*

He/it? Magic mushrooms can be oddly orange! :P

Hmm. I have finished the last of my pending Jenny Colgan books. What to read now...? *looks at the sizeable piles of unread books, unsure of where to start*

6 hours ago, Lagie said:

He/it? Magic mushrooms can be oddly orange! :P

LOL!

but my story talks place in 2068, and i reference the Pandemic of 2020.  so there is "Someone or something unnaturally orange" who is referred to in the vaguest of terms

6 hours ago, Lagie said:

What to read now...?

*looks at my "writings" link in my sig* ^_^

8 hours ago, purplehaze said:

I just watched my neighbor blowing the leaves from his little tree. It took him twice as long as I would have taken with an old-fashioned rake, plus the noise and air pollution. XD Some things don't seem like much of an improvement to me.

Lots of trees and zero help--I'll use my blower.

Good morning everyone!

Man my shoulder is killing me this morning

SPIRIT!

*snugs*

I'm ok. Off to see stormterror, so co-op locked again XD

How's you? 

Well we just broke the wind barrier and then I came off.

Have you not done this bit? 

Nope.... I'm still doing my commissions for today XD

Well I couldn't continue last night. It was like 11pm for me

Nope... I went see Kathrine (or what ever her name is) at the Guild. She said to go to the shop in the other city.

Sending you a pic on  Discord now

Oh yeah I got that quest too. I was putting it off until I finished with Monstadt. I still have like, another 200 chests to find XD