Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Naps are good!

Dragonopedia, would that work for your group of groups?

Fish and chips for lunch were yummy! Perfectly done, salt and vinegar on top. Mmm. And a massive portion so I actually have an entire meal's worth (for my eating habits) as leftovers. I'll probably pass on the fish; I'm not that keen on fish to begin with (though I love fish and chips, go figure), and reheated fish does not appeal...

Fishy toppage, page271! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

37 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Dragonopedia, would that work for your group of groups?

if that's for me.... i kinda like that one too. the good news is, i can change the name of the group, so there's that :) 

14 minutes ago, trystan said:

if that's for me.... i kinda like that one too. the good news is, i can change the name of the group, so there's that :) 

Yes, that was for you! ;) (Saw Ruby Eyes's suggestion, too!)

Someone's eating the cat food. I'm afraid to go look after having startled one of the kittens last night.

28 minutes ago, Lagie said:
44 minutes ago, trystan said:

Yes, that was for you! ;) (Saw Ruby Eyes's suggestion, too!)

oh good, i didn't misinterpret that then. :) 

at my house, we have four someones eating the cat food. XD 

It was Jenny, one of the sociable ones. Followed by Lynx, who mrrps as he leaves but tonight mrrped as he arrived because Jenny was still there. I had to reassure him it was okay for them to both be eating.

Lynx on the left, Jenny on the right:

Screenshot_20201116-193822.thumb.jpg.fc6d0f4327ce52dc102bde3284897f5d.jpg

I think he might be her son. Both are fixed now.

Edited by Lagie

Hello!

Still alive and i will not read much of the previous posts.
All in all my mental health took a huge hit and i am kind of uphill from here.

I need to remind myself to get some sunlight on me. Autumn- to Wintersun will not cause me to develop a sunburn and i am pretty sure i need stuff like Vitamin D or so.

Hi there WS!

I had a restless night again. My shoulder in pain and Muggie my dog had an upset stomach again

How are you?

Good morning peeps!

*hugs for Spirit and Muggie*

I have to go to the dentist tomorrow T.T

FORTUNE!
*huggles*

I know your pain.... I'm going on Thursday to the dentist T.T

Boo XD

I gotta go get a filling done I should have got in March but got cancelled because of Covid. T.T They always find something wrong, but I never feel anything. I have no idea what is going on in there XD

I have to say I've never had to refill a filling or anything since I was a child O.o

I usually just go when my front tooth chips. Just note this tooth was broken years ago and the stuff they use to mend it chips off.

I had it fixed in June. But clearly the guy didn't do a good job

My mom used to buy me treats all the time and would get upset if I didn't eat them. Believe it or not, there are times when I don't want chocolate XD. Kinda ruined my teeth. I've been a lot better at taking care of myself the last few years, but the damage has been done. 

I have good strong teeth cause my parents kept me in check cause I have a sweet tooth XD

But this front tooth was from an accident when I played with my dad

*snugs Spirit better*

I have to use my old MP3 player for the dentist. Only time I use it now. But I get so scared I need something to focus on or end up crying XD

I hate it when dentists do that. They'll ask a question and I can only answer 'unfk' because their fingers are in my mouth XD

Mine likes to talk to me like we are old friends and asking how things are at home and the dogs and so on.

How he remembers is beyond me

Mine likes to guilt trip me. She only wants me to drink water and never eat anything because it has sugar in it XD

Mind is just impressed all my wisdom teeth is still in and isn't bothering me XD

Well if you don't have any problems or pain then that's good XD

But I never have any issues. It's not until I go to the dentist and they are like 'Oh you need another filling. That'll be £70 please'.