Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

I was worried about the first riddle. Luckily the picture kinda helped XD

Now that I've leveled up my MC, I'm running around as Kaeya. I plan on getting the first 4 to lvl 20 each then swapping them out if need be. 

XD

I may get every up to 19ish with the books then use combat to max them out. Try and prevent too much wasted exp.

Half my weapons are already at level 17 I think.... It's those artifacts that takes time!

I only have a sword up to lvl 10. I haven't touched anything else. I'm about worried about wasting materials on stuff I won't use for too much longer. 

Well I've only leveled up the three star stuff.

Cause we find so much stuff and so many duplicates that why I leveled my weapons.

And it helps kicking monsters buns faster

9 hours ago, trystan said:

yep yep! XD 

and yeah... you're right, no sigs on mobile.  my word count is up to 28080! :D 

Another nice number!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and croissants with butter and jam*

Bright and sunny! It's going to be weird having today not be the end of my week.

LAGIE!

*huggles*

It's to bright and sunny here! I'm melting.

@Fortune86 Oh yeah I discovered that a while ago XD

You ninja'd me, in fact! XD

*huggles both back*

Hmm. I've just realized that, although it is sunny and bright, I have not yet turned on the fan, so the day must be a tad cooler.

11 hours ago, Lagie said:

Another nice number!

i like nice numbers!

@Fortune86 - my daughter (who also plays AC) can totally relate to all your flowers!

so it's now just after 7 p.m. Eastern & Cave Time.  i worked this morning, had an errand this afternoon, and then got to writing.  i'm at 29040 words... i'm going to see if i can't get to 30,000 tonight.  i have an immediate piece of my plot that i'm currently writing.  after that, i'm back to plodding along.  i'm not really sure how it's going to end, but it'll be a sappy, mushy end, because it's a sappy, mushy, feel-good story, actually. XD  

Yay for progress!

I had an exhausting shop day, and tomorrow is an unknown. Will we be massively busy because people are finally able to shop on Saturdays, or will we be seriously slow because people don't realize we are open again?

maybe a nice mix of both?

tomorrow is a Saturday in a month that ends in "-ber." it's going to be insane at my store. and there's only going to be me, the opening manager, a framer (maybe) and maybe one or two people on the floor.  and if one of them is this lady, A, she HATES cashiering, but i'll bet it'll be busy and she's going to halfheartedly (or is that hald-a$$ed?) come up and be on register. ugh. 

Hopefully a bit of both. Most days it's me and four or five volunteers. Tomorrow will be me and only two volunteers.

Hope your day goes well!

I am dog minding for the night. Finally, a TV. With cable. And nothing on. So I'm watching MSNBC. I'm trying to stay awake through Rachel (haven't seen her since June!).

hopefully your day goes well too!

yaay MSNBC... but she might not be on - there was a bit on one of her shows last week that she wasn't on (from the stand-in host) because she was quarantining because she was in contact with someone who had tested positive.  but hubby doesn't always watch MSNBC, so i have no idea what her status is.

1 hour ago, trystan said:

she was quarantining because she was in contact with someone who had tested positive.

Yup. That's what Ali said tonight.

Good night!

*poofs in a cloud of brownies*

I forgot my phone charger so I might not be around in the morning.

2 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Yup. That's what Ali said tonight.

yes he did! (we were watching!)

also, i'm at 30,065 words right now!

g'night, Lagie!

i'm being brave tomorrow and heading to a Hair Cuttery for a hair cut.  the brave part is going to the salon, not getting my hair cut. XD 

When I went to the salon recently, all went well.  Social distancing was in place and everyone wore masks.  

I'm taking the afghan I made to my friend who just lost her husband.  The leader of our women's group at church asked me to make two - one for her and one for a lady with stage 4 cancer who is in hospice.  I made the first in 5 days.  I'm going to try to make this one more quickly.