Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Fair enough lol

I hope I can make some progress with Genshin Impact tonight. I wasted so much time yesterday just derping around. 

Well by tonight you will have passed where I am XD

Are you liking the game so far?

There's so much to do I dunno where to start XD I spent an hour climbing walls looking for chests. And another 20 minutes trying to do that wall run portal thing because I kept falling off. 

XD

I usually just try to finish the "intro" before going on looking for chests

Well there is time for all that. I mean it's an online game so there might not be a really end to it XD

I just wish there was a way to track which chests you had found. Having to comb through a list of 1200ish is going to be a pain. XD

But I won't get another game until at least the end of the month, if not Christmas time, so it'll keep me busy.

(Though I do hope they'll update Slime Rancher) 

Maybe later as you gain more stuff there will be an indicator of the chests.

I don't know O.O

I doubt that otherwise people will only be hanging around in the same area the whole time

I wonder whats the max level.... Seeing that more chest appear the higher you Adventure Rank is

Well according to the trophy guide, character level goes at least as high as 80 and adventure rank to 50.

I'm at adventure level 5 XD

Well then you know what to do.... play the game, find chest along the way, once reached max, go back for the other chests XD

It will keep you buys XD

But as far as I can see the bulk points come from completing quests and stuff. Not really chests much

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Back to 'normal' at the shop today. Well, inside, at least, but still limited in how many we can let in and how long we let them stay. I need to find 4 Christmas decorations I mislaid yesterday.

normal? what's that? XD

i have my (usual, monthly) headache and i'm not happy about that.  i kinda want to go back to bed, honestly.

Well, it's 'normal' in quotes because we can let people in, but it is still limited numbers. We did really well today, though, and people were very happy to be able to browse the clothes again.

Rain. Rain. Go away.