Nokturna

Ability to sort breeds individually

So, I had this idea for new dragon sorting because i really want some dragon breeds to be in a certain order, but I can't put up with the manually determined sort order- because that would mean I'll have to take and place new adults where they belong. And I don't want to do that all the time.

It works like this: you get to choose in which order the specific breeds appear on your scroll. Maybe with some sort of drag-and-drop system with the breeds names.

That might be a lot to ask for, since we have something over 230 breeds if I am not very misinformed, but maybe this idea might find support regardless.

Support. When you have thousands of dragons 240 breeds is nothing.

Same.

Actually, when I did custom sort and sorted it as "by breed" in the beginning and edited it a bit, the dragons still went to their places when they grew up. So I think it kind of works already what you are suggesting (I don't know if they do that if you're fully editing the order though). I just didn't like how they went to the bottom of the breed under the frozen hatchies, when I want the frozen hatchies to be in the bottom so I would have to move them every time.

I also wish there was this ordering "by lineage" - first the CB:s of the breed, then 2nd gens and so on and lastly frozen stuff. I don't know if that's too much to code though :P