jerzeeshadow

Drop-down menus not functioning on mobile

Having trouble with my scroll on mobile.  The drop-down menu items are sized improperly and don't work when clicked.  I'm on Android 8, with the latest Chrome browser version.  Any ideas?  Pic provided...

Screenshot_20190729-144023.png

Just to be sure.  I have cleared the browser's cache and checked the page on another Android phone with a different os version.  The problem appears there as well.

Works on my Android tablet. (I did also try in Chrome, but I prefer Opera mini.)

I also can not access the drop down menu on my phone (Samsung 10+). I haven't tried on my other android at all so I'm not sure if it is being affected or not.

What I've noticed most is that I can access the dropdown if I go to the home page of the cave directly, however, as soon as I navigate away and go to a biome or any other clickable location, it stops working. If I go to the cave, and then go to the forest.. hitting back disables the menu again for me.

I've been seeing this intermittently on mobile, most of the time the menus seem to work fine for me but every so often it's like they aren't recognizing my 'click' or whatever. I've seen it the most on view pages and lineage pages, the AP and biomes don't seem to have this problem (for me at least). (On Android 6.0, if that matters.)

Seems to work for me. I'm on Pie, using the latest Chrome version. Sometimes the phone doesn't pick up clicks, but that's usually because my fingers are cold.

Is this still happening for anyone else? It's on and off for me 😕

As of today I'm having this issue too. Can't access BSA dragons, etc from the drop down menu.

Edited to add - Android Chrome latest version.

Edited by Laura-Borealis

I've discovered that this appears to happen specifically when the dropdowns overflow off the screen (specifically, when you have long group names which is the main source of the dropdowns overflowing). Now that I was able to pinpoint a cause for the issue, it should be resolved.