hellhunt

ANSWERED:Can't access any view-pages

As the title says, for few hours now I am unable to access any view pages on dragcave.

Problem occurs on IE and firefox, cookies&cache have been cleared

Getting RIP page on firefox and general The webpage cannot display the page on IE with following specification:

Most likely causes:

• The website is under maintenance.
  • The website has a programming error.

help

Edited by hellhunt

Try  deleting (manually) your dc cookies; they may be corrupted. The two possibilities you mention don't really hold up as no-one else seems to have a problem.

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

The two possibilities you mention don't really hold up as no-one else seems to have a problem.

That's just the generic message given by the browser.

Other options might be:

- something on your computer blocking access to DC view pages (only view pages?) - possibly the security suite even?

- something in your network blocking them ...

I have the same issue, I tried on both mobile and tablet, same issue, can't access the view page of dragons.  Tried cleaning the cookies, still the same result. On both devices I use Google Chrome. Any idea what's happening?

Screenshot_20190503-181005.jpg

I have the same problem on Firefox and Safari. IE works fine.

The site is crashing with a 500, something's wrong server-side, so clearing cookies won't help here. 

I'm having the same problem too, I am using Firefox. Seems Chrome is having the same issue for me too.

Tried on pc too, on Firefox, same error :(. And I see, I hope this issue gets solved soon!

This is so weird because I haven't had any issues with the site at all this morning. View pages, AP, Trading Hub, all works fine for me. Wonder what the variables here are. *curious*

Is everyone with the problem using mobile devices ?

20 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Felinor above said they get the error on PC as well.

Could be location-specific? Maybe the server thinks some places are The Evils?

22 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

no, on my desktop

I'm having the same issue on my phone. Using Chrome. My cousin is on her iPhone and using Safari and is having no issues. It's happening when I try to click on my eggs and view how many days I have left. Thanks.

I've been getting this issue since about 5am server time until now, so for the past 12ish hours.

I'm using Chrome on Desktop. If region might be important, I'm in Oregon.

Ok, it isn't just me then. 😮  PC, Chrome. Missouri if it makes any diff. I can access everything but view pages. None of the actual biomes are effected, nor trading pages, unless I click on an egg or hatchling.