purplehaze

20 Week Breeding Challenge - We have WINNERS!

How did I make it to 2nd place?! :o I was so far behind! Thanks for letting me get up to there, everyone but Mochi :D

Oh 20 weeks was a good lenghts. I managed to forget or to better put it, focused on non-DC stuff for a few weeks. Better then a year and forgotting for months.

Great for getting more CBs of the breed i picked.

Congratulations to the winners and may all of us had a lot of fun!

Edited by Tigerkralle

Congratulations everyone. When do we BREED the prizes ?

Congrats everyone! Just a note to whoever picks/gets one of my offered prizes, you are free to pm me with your request or post here about it, but I am currently preparing for a week long trip where I will not have service or wifi. You will get your prize from me, I just wont be able to get to it until monday the 7th, or possibly the 6th for sure. There may be a time when I am able to connect but as I am not 100% certain, expect to hear back from me around later sunday or monday. 

Thank you for your patience, and thank you for making it to the end of the project with me and the rest! It was a fun experience for sure and one I would be happy to participate in again. 20 weeks was a great amount of time. 

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Congratulations everyone. When do we BREED the prizes ?

Probably best to hold off breeding until you know who is getting the egg. I'm not sure how long the process will take. It depends on how long it takes for the top winners to choose.

@Verandi - That should be no problem. Thanks for letting us know. :)

3 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

@purplehaze Is there a timelimit for choosing?

I didn't set one ahead of time -- probably should have.

I did not notify the winners by PM. Perhaps I should try that. You obviously already know, so don't need a PM but perhaps Mochi and Kigyptnee do.

Congratulations everyone, from winners (wow! such long lines!) to those like me who persisted regardless of getting a place at the finish line.

Covering the quiet months from Jun to September seems the ideal time for this fantastic fun quest. 

13 hours ago, purplehaze said:

You obviously already know

Yeah, just tagging me is usually sufficient. Please do that when @Mochi has finally decided.

@Ruby Eyes So sorry you were unable to pass your Prize baby on! :(

I have taken her to keep her safe and happy in her new forever home. :wub:

Thank you so much for this wonderful gift!

And @purplehaze, you can take me off the prize choosing list. I already have mine. :D

3 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Well, this is taking too frigging long, I was really hoping I could deliver this hatchie as a prize, but even with stun she's running out of time. I'll just have to re-breed.

Please someone take care of her!

I'm very sorry about that! 

I have sent a PM to Mochi. I'm afraid I sort of messed up by not setting a time limit for winners responses. I hate to do it retroactively, though. Is there anyone else who has already bred their prize and suffering from the delay? If we do this again next year I will have to remember to set some limits.

Unless there are strong objections I will just count Justie as having received her prize and Ruby as having given hers and Mochi will have one less prize to pick from.

Hi everyone! Sorry for the delayed response I've had a very hectic week OTL

Congratulations to all our winners and everyone for getting this far! :D 

I can't believe I won haa I don't normally win these sorts of things ^^;

I'd like an egg from Cinnamon Waffle Queen if that's alright ^^

@Verandi

I think the time frame we had set up was good.

Any longer and I probably would have managed it. I was struggling towards the end haha

The last challenge was definitely way too long.

I agree we should avoid any major holidays and such.

10 minutes ago, Mochi said:

Hi everyone! Sorry for the delayed response I've had a very hectic week OTL

It's okay. Real life happens and it trumps an online game. ;)

I am in awe of your breeding luck over the 20 weeks! Congrats!

@Ruby Eyes It is now your turn to pick! :)

@Kigyptnee You can pick as soon as Ruby has let us know which prize she wants.

@Kigyptnee Now that Ruby has made her selection you are next. Then once we know what you want I can go ahead and random pick prizes for all the rest of us.

There are so many cool prizes, it’s hard to choose! XD Since this lineage project has been so fun, I’m thinking maybe a water noodle from our first place winner @Mochi would be a cool way to celebrate ^_^ 

And the remaining winners are:

@Fuzzbucket wins the prize offered by @Aqub

@Tigerkralle - wins the prize offered by @Fuzzbucket

@Verandi wins the prize offered by @Kigyptnee

@Aqub wins the prize offered by @purplehaze

@purplehaze wins the prize offered by @scalesofgrey

@scalesofgrey wins the prize offered by @Tigerkralle

All prizes should be delivered within the next two or three days where possible. @Mochi - your prize from @Verandi may be delayed because Verandi will be away for the next week.

Please let me know if there are any problems in the gifting process.

Once again, thanks to you all for making this game a lot of fun. I look forward to seeing you all for another challenge in the spring! :D

Looking forward to my Prize. B)

Sadly my dragons are like this: The dragons don’t really show much interest in each other. I will try until i can deliver an egg. I informed scalesofgrey.

On 9/28/2019 at 5:43 PM, purplehaze said:

It's okay. Real life happens and it trumps an online game. ;)

I am in awe of your breeding luck over the 20 weeks! Congrats!

Haha thank you

Using common dragons probably helped a lot but yeah I'm so proud of my dragons. I can't believe they bred so well ^^

I have mine from Aqub - many thanks.

Okay the prize from me is waiting to be adopted from the new parent.