rubina96

Release of a GoN

Hi everyone,

I'm sorry if this is not the way to ask, but I would like to know if a Guardian of Nature can be released and if there is any consequence doing it.

Thank you in advance 

Yes, they can be released. However, it could take years to summon another GoN so ask yourself if it is really worth it.

Edited by The Dragoness
Spelling

You have to wait 2 weeks after using the Summon BSA to try doing it again. And the chances of success... Not so great:

"There's about a 19% chance for a Summon to be successful, though having more sets of trios raises the odds."

Also, questions about the site and its mechanics are best asked in the Help section! https://forums.dragcave.net/forum/3-help/

49 minutes ago, rubina96 said:

Is summoning another GoN so hard?

IT took me THREE YEARS to get my first,  6 more months to get another and a further year to get a third. I wouldn't EVER release one !....

59 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

IT took me THREE YEARS to get my first,  6 more months to get another and a further year to get a third. I wouldn't EVER release one !....

It didn't take me nearly as long, but more than long enough to be on the same side. My GoNs are meant to stay. Period.

I'm on my second year of summoning for my first GoN, with 6 trio pairs atm. I definitely wouldn't release one. Just getting this first one is making me seriously reconsider if it's even worth trying to go through the grind again for the other two.

But GoN summoning is pretty much rng. I've seen people with one set summon a GoN on the first try. Most, though, seem to be in the this-is-taking-forever boat with summoning. Unless you like wasting all this time for one derg, I...don't see why you'd release it. Then again, I know someone who intentionally tries to ND their (I think) third GoN summon so... *shrug*