anetofstars

white dragon healer BSA issue?

Why are my white healers not able to ward eggs under 2 days? I've never seen this before. Glitch or what?

Can eggs under 2 days even get sick? :blink: (Or is it a Sunrise egg?)

Considering that the Help page doesn't mention any time limits for Ward (unlike Influence, for example), this could be a leftover glitch from when @TJ09 changed the BSA sort order.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

44 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Can eggs under 2 days even get sick? :blink: (Or is it a Sunrise egg?)

Yes they can. I've occasionally caught eggs that old in the AP, tried to speed hatch them - and they got sick.

But I didn't know you couldn't ward them under any age in particular.

10 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Yes they can. I've occasionally caught eggs that old in the AP, tried to speed hatch them - and they got sick.

But I didn't know you couldn't ward them under any age in particular.

Well, they may be able to get sick - but can they actually die from sickness at that age? I could imagine that it's either almost or literally impossible.

I don't know; I hid them till they felt better :)

If it's that young leave it in sites till it hatches then fog.  It should be fine, it has less views than it needs or it would have hatched it's just the sudden influx with extreme ERs sometimes cause them to get sick.  I've had many over the years, none of them died and that was without Ward.

I think most BSAs stop being able to work on your eggs once they are under 3 days. Ward might be one of them, but idk.

I've never had a low-time egg get sick but I don't see why they couldn't. Low-times hatch fast usually, so I'd push through and instantly fog once it hatched. It shouldn't die...but don't quote me on that.

22 hours ago, animatedrose said:

I think most BSAs stop being able to work on your eggs once they are under 3 days. Ward might be one of them, but idk.

I've never had a low-time egg get sick but I don't see why they couldn't. Low-times hatch fast usually, so I'd push through and instantly fog once it hatched. It shouldn't die...but don't quote me on that.

Actually, it's as soon as an egg hits 3 days. Not less than that, but exactly. I've run into that very issue during last Halloween season, thinking I had some more time to influence - only to find that, no, I didn't. :( 

Ward *shouldn't* be one of them, since it wasn't before. I think it has to do with TJ working on the BSA pages.

Ah, thank you for that correction, olympe! I knew it was somewhere there. I ran into that too, during xmas as well. *looks at her misgendered Mistletoe SAlt*