xX-PandaPirate-Xx

Question About Other Sites

I know that Dragcave can't be traded for other site items/currency. However, would it be okay if I offered to breed the dragons that I have for clicks on my adoptables on another site?

also, would it be okay to offer to breed eggs in exchange for someone completing the referral of another site?

Edited by xX-PandaPirate-Xx

I guess that's one question only bossman can answer. @TJ09?

Offering to breed falls under IOUs which are not officially supported on the forums.  I would assume the rest of your question is a similar grey area: they can't really stop you if you and another user agree to do so, but can not/will not support the idea.   So any discussions about said trades would need to happen over PM or off-site.

Eggs or hatchlings on Dragon Cave may only be traded for other eggs or hatchlings on Dragon Cave to my understanding. The off-site clicks and completion of an off-site referral essentially serve as a currency in the described situation, making both against the rules.

From the site TOS:

“Buying” Eggs/Hatchlings/Dragons

Exchanging any sort of third-party currency—real or virtual—for eggs, hatchlings, or dragons is expressly forbidden.

I am in agreement with @Mewtie.  Most other adoptables sites I've encountered also have restrictions when it comes to off-site trading, wherever possible - you are only permitted to trade within the confines of that game.  The only supported way of inter-user trading in DC is through trading other dragons, so asking for things on another site is not permitted.  Doing so would be likely breaking the terms of the other site as well.

If you are looking for clicks, etc for adoptables - there is an entire forum section dedicated to them.