loltears

ANSWERED:Snow Wars 2 - Can't do anything FIXED

So I join the game, accidentally spend all of mine because I couldn't find weapons, so I sell my stuff and get 4 snowball thingies, I buy a cannon, I fight someone and they end up having tons of stuff, I loose, I come back every few days to play, and then my Cannon disappears. I don't have any weapons and I can't do anything, I have 1 snowballs too. When I leveled up it gave me nothing. I'm stuck. I'm very frustrated ._.

Edited by loltears

Could you take a picture of your fort now? Maybe you have some resources on the ground you haven't picked up.

I went to attack her. There is literally NOTHING there. But she has LOADS of resources and should be able to build.

loltears.png.f837574f72bb0296a5a079f8845550fd.png

If you mean what's listed in the top corner, those are YOUR resources.  You can't see others except what is on the ground.

Oops :lol:

But in that case she does have a HUGE problem. Though does appear to have a LOAD of snow piles to pick up.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Indeed. Although the piles seemed to vanish about half a second after the screen loaded, so that might be another new feature...

That has always happened when I have gone to attack...

Today was the first day I've been able to do anything in the game and now I don't have the time to advance and make my fort look pretty.  This is also the first time in six days the site has let me access my dragons page.  Very frustrated.  Just want to make the fort that gets saved look nice.

@attackfish Delete all your snow banks and put all the snow into building snow cannons, then attack with everything. Especially rewarding are snow ball walls, snow walls and - if you have 4 snow cannons left - ice ballistas, as each hit gives you 3 or more XP on average. (Ballistas require 4 hits, and give 18 XP, so they're the best thing ever to hit.) Level up this way to get resources - mostly nice-looking presents that spawn in your fort.

If you can, build some trebuchets, too, as they're the absolutely best attack weapons to date and still relatively cheap. Continue to attack, then wait an hour and start anew. You should get resources pretty quickly this way. You might not be able to build everything and/or the most expensive things available, but you should be able to construct a nice-looking fort for yourself.

4 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

That has always happened when I have gone to attack...

Definitely not for me, although now I'm also suffering from the "no drops for me" bug. (Or, at least I was before I decided to plaster every single tile of my fort. This includes both hourly and promotion drops.)

Edited by olympe

13 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Oops :lol:

But in that case she does have a HUGE problem. Though does appear to have a LOAD of snow piles to pick up.

Oh heck I never noticed the snow piles

Sorry, they've never shown up for me until now :T

image.png.8bf4e5345f56ef2db7c0cd6d78d71b07.png

Edited by loltears