Sunvera

ANSWERED:Cave born hybrid?

Hey all,

A while back I came into the possession of a very pretty striped river whose lineage I was planning on extending. 

However, upon closer look I'm pretty confused. Their G1 ancestor is this lovely creature... a hellhorse, with no parents. I was under the impression cave born hellhorses aren't possible.

Could someone clear up this confusion for me?

Yep, that's right. When the raffles were first introduced, they were done once a year and there was an Honourable Mention prize. The people who won a HM didn't get a prize dragon, but they were allowed to nominate a dragon of their choice. In many cases, people picked dragons that can't be obtained as CBs any other way just so they could have something a bit different on their scroll. :)

Actually, I think the majority picked a CB Holly XD I think some picked a CB Frilled but I don't know of any.

I have seen so far only 2 CB hybrids (Hellhorse and Soulpeace) and 3 CB Black alts - I know of (noir) and Chloe Yavannamire, Commondant Lassard was a glitch, so that makes less than a handful of otherwise-breed-only creatures as a HM outside of TJ's scroll.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

9 hours ago, olympe said:

Of course, there are also TJ's CB hybrids and alts, don't forget those.

13 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

outside of TJ's scroll

@Ruby Eyes

There's actually 4 cb alt blacks outside TJ's scroll. The last one you didn't mention, (Duffy), isn't as well known. Plus, the owner is inactive, as well as the owners of it's kids.

4 minutes ago, XDLugia said:

@Ruby Eyes

There's actually 4 cb alt blacks outside TJ's scroll. The last one you didn't mention, (Duffy), isn't as well known. Plus, the owner is inactive, as well as the owners of it's kids.

Good to know! Looks like Duffy's offspring really didn't make it that far in the community - I've never seen her before.

That's gorgeous. I would absolute adore a CB Risensong or Soulpeace dragon. These are gorgeous, and CB ones would make amazing lineages.

TJ has said never again - so don't get excited :)

6 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

TJ has said never again - so don't get excited :)

I know. It's just...wishful thinking. Just like the whole makeallmyeggsgold thing. We can hope! I hoped for a CB Prize for years...and finally got one. Not a silver like I wanted, but Gold is nice too. She just seems to hate a lot of her mates. 

I have some gorgeous EG Soulpeace dragons...and I would just love their parents to also be Soulpeace so they'd be PB. I also want more Upside Down Mints! So cute!