Kaiserf11

November release?

So, this might be a dumb question but I really want to know. Will we have a Nomvember release? I know we had the Halloween release just a few weeks ago and that Christmas is coming, but since we have been having a release almost once a month, I wanted to be sure since I'm saving space for such a release on my scroll. And yeah I know its only a couple days left before November ends, but for that same reason is that I'm asking. If there is confirmation there won't be, then I will keep on working on my breeding projects. Anyone has any insight on this.

1 minute ago, Kaiserf11 said:

So, this might be a dumb question but I really want to know. Will we have a Nomvember release? I know we had the Halloween release just a few weeks ago and that Christmas is coming, but since we have been having a release almost once a month, I wanted to be sure since I'm saving space for such a release on my scroll. And yeah I know its only a couple days left before November ends, but for that same reason is that I'm asking. If there is confirmation there won't be, then I will keep on working on my breeding projects. Anyone has any insight on this.

No one can know for sure, but going by past release likely not.

from a pm to me from purpledragonclaw

" We never have November releases!  TJ does that to give us room to breathe since Christmas is one month away! "

14 minutes ago, orphaned said:

from a pm to me from purpledragonclaw

" We never have November releases!  TJ does that to give us room to breathe since Christmas is one month away! "

Actually, several years ago we had a black Friday( Nov. 23, 2012) release of Tri Horns. :)

47 minutes ago, pixiezbite said:

Actually, several years ago we had a black Friday( Nov. 23, 2012) release of Tri Horns. :)

Azure Glacewings, Fells and Honey Drakes were the closest November release, that being November 26th, 2016, also.

Releases are usually on Sunday. Given that the last Sunday of November has come and pass, I'm pretty sure we won't have a release this year. Obviously only TJ knows, but at this point I would keep going with my projects, if I were you ^^

Edited by relaks

There's still a little over 24 hours to the month, so let's see what happens. :) 

True, but I think you will find that mid-week releases are even rarer than November releases. Not to say it can't happen, but...

Edited by purplehaze

I know what you mean. But there's still hope...

Well I'm glad I'm at least not the only one asking. =P I guess we'll see... I dunno if I'd bet anything on it happening this year though.

I'm afraid hope ran out at midnight. Unless he tricks us with a mid-day release. Midnight tonight ushers in December.

There was a 'mid-day' release not all that long ago (September, 10am) so I wouldn't count anything out just yet! Though chances are fairly good for no release, I'd think.

He's also done a really late release before where it's been a new month, but the forum post says 11:59pm. I seem to recall another release that came at 6pm cave time. 

I really hope there will be no late November release as I definitely have enough to catch and breed until the Holiday breeding starts!