HeatherMarie

Purchasing an egg from the Market should show up in Action Log

Support. Saw the title and was surprised it doesn't actually, then I saw it was posted in 2018 😞

On 11/5/2018 at 12:22 PM, HeatherMarie said:

Just what the title says. I realize that grabbing an egg from the cave or AP doesn't show in the Action Log, but I very much think that purchasing an egg should. You are spending shards, sometimes a very large amount of shards, and the egg cannot be traded away, and 'all purchases are final', so I really really think it should show in the Action Log. It's a very important action, much moreso then many actions already logged. (And this way you could easily check what you bought, or when, if you are blanking on that info, or if a sibling or such may have bought it...)

Support!

Support! I am a big fan of this suggestion. It would seem to make the site more consistent and I don't really see a reason NOT to include it in the action log.

I support this; having the purchase recorded with a timestamp could also work well for people trying for Neglected dragons (not using the incubate/teleport method, ofc) or just like knowing what time their egg/hatchie is going to hatch/grow up.

Honestly, I'd be down with the Action Log getting the notification treatment and we get to toggle what actions show up (or maybe a system that organizes all of the actions in the log by clickable tabs).

Edited by Myoukin